Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why did Hollywood create this religious film?

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The film I'm talking about is Kingdom of Heaven, directed in 2005. It's about the Christians' and Muslims' struggle over the holy city that is Jerusalem.

Why would Hollywood promote religion?

hollywood only do christian movies to shit on it, i think this movie you are talking about portray those savage muslims as good guys, the only movie really christian was made by Mel Gibson and he is based anti-kike

hollywood only do christian movies to shit on it, i think this movie you are talking about portray those savage muslims as good guys
The movie did end with the Muslims taking the Holy Land but they followed the journey of a Christian man, Balian who grows into an honourable knight who fought till there was no hope left so I'd beg to differ.

the only movie really christian was made by Mel Gibson and he is based anti-kike
I'll check him out.

Why would Hollywood promote religion?
Have you even seen "Kingdom of Heaven"? The film is skewed in favor of the Muslims, portraying them as victims who are rightfully "taking back" their land, while the Christians are the aggressors and hypocrites. The MC even says at the end of the film that the Crusades were apparently motivated only by wealth and land and not by religion, a modern Marxist claim that a person who lived in the Middle Ages, especially a peasant, would never consider.