Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did I have to come from a family of skinnyfags

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why did I have to come from a family of skinnyfags literally everybody in my immediate family is a Skinnyfag except one person most of the men on my father’s side of the family are slimmer guys and I hate it the guys on my mother’s side of the family are all around my height and none of them are Skinnyfags fuck my life I could’ve easily been 160lbs natural fuck these genes fuck God fuck this nigger universe and everything in it

You should be happy luckycel. I come from a family of overweights. Mostly not fatty tier but overweights indeed. I lways track my calorie count cause of it now

Man i wish i was in a skinny fag family.

You should be happy luckycel. I come from a family of overweights. Mostly not fatty tier but overweights indeed. I lways track my calorie count cause of it now
Me too. I had to put on weight cuz they always used to pick on me for being too skinny.

Wasn't there a study showing curries have a higher rate of fat retention and rates of obesity due to both cultural/dietary factors and the need to largely evolve genetics for fat storage during the many famines in places like British India? :feelsjuice:

As for the post itself, it doesn't matter to me either way; skinny 6'0 Chad still mugs any gymmaxxed subhuman, and gaining weight is simply a matter of eating more junk if that's really all you want to do. :feelshehe:

Women weight mog me this is bullshit

Wasn't there a study showing curries have a higher rate of fat retention and rates of obesity due to both cultural/dietary factors and the need to largely evolve genetics for fat storage during the many famines in places like British India? :feelsjuice:

As for the post itself, it doesn't matter to me either way; skinny 6'0 Chad still mugs any gymmaxxed subhuman, and gaining weight is simply a matter of eating more junk if that's really all you want to do. :feelshehe:
Yes curries probably have skinny fat physique more so than almost any race