Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why did those men let those feminists get away with humiliating them?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m talking about this: https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/white-feather-girls-womens-militarism-in-uk/

Apparently back during WW1, UK feminists humiliated any guy who didn’t go to war with a white feather that meant he was a coward, and shamed him so other women wouldnt fuck him. Tbh any dude who got a feather and didn’t immediately rape those women on the spot is an eternal cuck. No way around it. I would immediately rape any woman who tried to cut my genetic line like that. That’s genetic sabotaging right there, that’s messing with my life.

So they think everyone should die for their holes.

Women are privileged

Because other gentlemen would beat the fuck out of him if he did anything. Poor guys were shamed to go into war to kill other 18 year old incels across the trench so a woman could vote.

Because other gentlemen would beat the fuck out of him if he did anything. Poor guys were shamed to go into war to kill other 18 year old incels across the trench so a woman could vote.
You fool, most men went to war to fight. Not many men were around to stop you. Maybe some old grandpas but they couldn’t do shit.

You fool, most men went to war to fight. Not many men were around to stop you. Maybe some old grandpas but they couldn’t do shit.
Not in Britain. There was no conscription until 1916 where they started conscripting single men from ages of 18 to 41 with some of them being excluded due their professions like teachers and industrial workers.

Not in Britain. There was no conscription until 1916 where they started conscripting single men from ages of 18 to 41 with some of them being excluded due their professions like teachers and industrial workers.
Still cucked though tbh. Even if you get beat down, you need to sexually assault them quickly so they know not to fuck with you.

they didnt even have the balls to go to war in the first place so they should stfu