Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why didn't the DNC hype up a new candidate?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

I really don't get it? Why didn't they use the 4 years they had to pick out a new candidate to be the primary runner? I thought it was pretty clear that Biden was going to be a one term president...

With him already losing support for his inaction in Gaza and now this brutal report coming out about Biden being painfully senile, his chances at reelection seem painfully small, and now it's too late to switch to another democrat to run in his place. I mean come on, 4 more years is going to mean the end of him he obviously wasn't a viable 2 term president.

I think a 2nd Trump presidency is incredibly likely, bad for the USA, good for my entertainment :feelsjuice:.

because anyone who criticizes Biden is evil like Trump

still, it doesn't make much of a difference. like 2020, they'll be relying on rigging the election, not on biden being a good presidential candidate. but this time they don't have covid, so it remains to be seen what will happen.

because anyone who criticizes Biden is evil like Trump

still, it doesn't make much of a difference. like 2020, they'll be relying on rigging the election, not on biden being a good presidential candidate. but this time they don't have covid, so it remains to be seen what will happen.

Because the same idiots who supported establishment candidate Hillary in 2016 only think about name recognition. Biden's been in government for 497 years, and he was Obama's VP. They don't want to endorse someone else because they assume the American voter is TOO FUCKING STUPID to know about them already. Maybe they're not wrong, come to think of it.

I think we can all agree that maybe a president who's younger than the Sun would be a good idea. Regardless of your political opinions. Mitch is a repub, but he's also so old he thinks concrete is a modern invention.

Because the same idiots who supported establishment candidate Hillary in 2016 only think about name recognition. Biden's been in government for 497 years, and he was Obama's VP. They don't want to endorse someone else because they assume the American voter is TOO FUCKING STUPID to know about them already. Maybe they're not wrong, come to think of it.

I think we can all agree that maybe a president who's younger than the Sun would be a good idea. Regardless of your political opinions. Mitch is a repub, but he's also so old he thinks concrete is a modern invention.

Because the whole point of having Biden as president is for it to be a transition to a Kamala Harris presidency. :feelsjuice:

Worse than hell.
Yup. I already know Trump won't win(I know he's a Zionist puppet as well, but he's the lesser of the two evils & he at least pisses off a lot of groups I dislike) and what we will just see is a Biden victory with him eventually dying in office, only for that bitch to take the reins & lead this country to even more ruin. :society:

Yup. I already know Trump won't win(I know he's a Zionist puppet as well, but he's the lesser of the two evils & he at least pisses off a lot of groups I dislike) and what we will just see is a Biden victory with him eventually dying in office, only for that bitch to take the reins & lead this country to even more ruin. :society:
JFL at Amerimutts and Europeans, who think their vote counts

JFL at Amerimutts and Europeans, who think their vote counts
It never has: Virtually, every election has been rigged in someway, shape, or form.

The means by which they do this, involve estimating the projected amount of votes certain candidates will receive, and then utilizing forms of fraud in order to boost their preferred candidates vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back