Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do anything

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
imagine unironically not rotting 24/7. nothing I do will get me a gf and I will continue getting more and more subhuman as I approach true oldceldom. my hairline is already unfraudable. last time some random jb had to talk to me she addressed me formally like I'm ancient. you don't even notice it necessarily but after a while it's undeniable. all I can do now is wait for death and make my miserable existence as painless as possible.

My hairline is starting to look like a V I'm only 20 it's so over

i want to rot and game all day but i have to work for food and pay bills :cryfeels:

imagine unironically not rotting 24/7. nothing I do will get me a gf and I will continue getting more and more subhuman as I approach true oldceldom. my hairline is already unfraudable. last time some random jb had to talk to me she addressed me formally like I'm ancient. you don't even notice it necessarily but after a while it's undeniable. all I can do now is wait for death and make my miserable existence as painless as possible.
true

i want to rot and game all day but i have to work for food and pay bills :cryfeels:
Brutal. Yeah when you can think and you're :blackpill: you start to realize work and school just take away from the most comfortable thing which is ldar. The best part of NEETing is not having the damn forced wake up routine. :feelscomfy: