Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do bitches deny the dickpill?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I hate when women lie and say it’s okay to be small or say that it doesn’t matter. It’s bullshit and they should shut up with that. If it was okay to be small then there wouldn’t be so many jokes about small dicks. You never hear of bigger dicks getting made fun of. Bitches lie too much.

Women are allowed to lie and them telling brutal blackpills is a falio because they're seen as assholes to people looking for a long term, also they want to keep small dick orbiters around by gassing them up

Just reverse everything that foids say to find the truth.

It's so that small dicked guys don't lose hope and keep orbiting.

It's so that small dicked guys don't lose hope and keep orbiting.
Small dicked guys should join incel army but all they do is getting involved in cuckold fantasy.

bitches = u answered yourself​

Small dicked guys should join incel army but all they do is getting involved in cuckold fantasy.
I’ve seen many guys here fall victim to that.

They would say the same if you asked "is it ok to be short?"

They would say the same if you asked "is it ok to be short?"
Yeah its ok to be short or to have small penis as long as you stay away from them. They always say things like there is someone for you out there, not every girl likes tall guys or giant dicks (yeah right) but they never include themselves.:lul:

Yeah its ok to be short or to have small penis as long as you stay away from them. They always say things like there is someone for you out there, not every girl likes tall guys or giant dicks (yeah right) but they never include themselves.:lul:
When they say that tell them "introduce me to those girls, because I can never find them."

Why would women tell the truth about the blackpill, there is absolutely no benefit to them in doing that.

If women were honest with ugly men. Best case scenario is those men would drop out of society. Worst case scenario they would go ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back