Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do black ppl and curries smell bad?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
As the title says

Because they're skins are made of mud and shit

Not sure about blacks, maybe because of higher T causing more oily secretions?

For curries it's definitely diet. In the past, I could smell curry on my curry friends' jackets.
I've been eating a lot of kimchi lately because I heard it can improve your gut health, since I have some GI issues. But now my breath is a little bit putrid and smells like garlic all the time no matter how much I brush.
You are what you eat.

cultures that de-emphasize personal hygiene

I believe it has to do with those groups having more sweat glands. gooks have the least.

Idk I bathe with shit and use piss for shampoo,

they wipe their asses with their hands

Blacks like to use hair and skin products but then don't clean their hair or body.
"I can't clean my ass because that would be gay" is a common mentality.
There's also body chemistry. When I was going through early puberty I would smell extremely bad by the end of a school day despite not doing any strenuous activity and no amount of deodorant would fix it. I'd literally had to have taken a shower mid-day to fix it. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if for some people that kind of thing just never went away.
I also had an issue with not washing my clothes and apparently that would stink badly too, though I couldn't smell it myself. Wouldn't surprise me if other nogs skipped out on that even in adulthood.