Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ONLY BLACKS AND WHITES (MEN) HAVE SEX

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
as the title suggests, sex is a black/white man thing.
it just doesn't exist for ethnics
an ethnic chad will most likely end up betabuxxing into a sexless marriage

Are you asian or something and trying to cope or what

so you are saying we should all have our color receptors taken out of our retinas and everyone will just be black and white and inceldom will be solved?

White incels exist.
if we define inceldom as not getting to fuck 9/10 stacy , yes. then the white in"cels" are the average white dude who only ends with up an 8/10 stacy

Last edited:
Are you asian or something and trying to cope or what
White incels exist. Attractive ethnic men (except mongoloid race) will get women compared to white sub5

No nigger it’s not true

My cousin was curry and got to fuck white pussy bro

Us Blacks are the most sexless men of all, Tyrone has a stronger and stricter monopoly on toilets interested in Black men than White Chad has on toilets who want White cock. I see ugly White men with toilets all the time, anything sub-8 as a Black man is a life of virginity. No other race has it as bad as us Blacks.

My cousin was curry and got to fuck white pussy bro

Curries are basically White, the only reason people shit on them is 'cause they shit in the streets and do cringe stuff. Here in the Netherlands it's extremely common to see Curries with White Stacies. Meanwhile every Mudshark is ugly as fuck.

Not true. I live in Scandinavia and has known ethnics that has fucked prime white pussy

Curries are basically White, the only reason people shit on them is 'cause they shit in the streets and do cringe stuff. Here in the Netherlands it's extremely common to see Curries with White Stacies. Meanwhile every Mudshark is ugly as fuck.
No they are ugly as fuck. Most curries I see is sexless.

Us Blacks are the most sexless men of all, Tyrone has a stronger and stricter monopoly on toilets interested in Black men than White Chad has on toilets who want White cock. I see ugly White men with toilets all the time, anything sub-8 as a Black man is a life of virginity. No other race has it as bad as us Blacks.
but your foids are loyal

but your foids are loyal

Loyal to White guys yeah.

Funny how all women except whites hate their own men except blacks in some instances. Blacks can also snag dumb white whores too

Funny how all women except whites hate their own men except blacks in some instances. Blacks can also snag dumb white whores too
sheebons are loyal to their own race

They have no respect though