Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do curries and pakis always fight among each other?

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Why do they even bother? Do they think that is better than the other for some reason?
You are exatcly the same. There is absolutely no difference between India and Pakistan.

Both are absolutely filthy 3rd world shitholes, you both are subhumans who defecate in public places, live in huts in the middle of the jungle and even in your major cities there are livestock animals roaming around freely, shitting and pissing in the trash covered streets you call "home" as if it were a normal sight.
The world would be a far better place if both of you went extinct. Nothing of value in the world would be lost.

I can’t tell the difference honestly

Are there any pakicels here actually ?

Why do they even bother? Do they think that is better than the other for some reason?
You are exatcly the same. There is absolutely no difference between India and Pakistan.

Both are absolutely filthy 3rd world shitholes, you both are subhumans who defecate in public places, live in huts in the middle of the jungle and even in your major cities there are livestock animals roaming freely around, shitting and pissing in the trash covered streets you call "home" as if it were a normal sight.
The world would be a far better place if both of you went extinct. Nothing of value in the world would be lost.
you also live in a shithole so i dont see your point

Me neither. Jfl at Pakicels talking about how they're Aryan warriors descended from Alexander the Great :feelskek:

No. YOU live in a shithole. I live in one of the richest towns in one of the richest states in brazil, with a population that is whiter than most of europe.
But even regular nigger Brazil is far better of than india. The streets of any city are cleaner and safer than any city in idia/pakistan.
There are no people shitting in the street, we have over 80% german population, etc...

Even places in africa are better.

I live in one of the richest towns in one of the richest states in brazil, with a population that is whiter than most of europe.
ok keep deluding yourself into thinking your country which has tons of 70iq niggers and gore videos is whiter than europe. also i dont even live in india or pakistan yet you assume that straight away like a braindead monkey

There's tiers to shitholes tbh I'd rather live in south Brazil than anywhere in India

ok keep deluding yourself into thinking your country which has tons of 70iq niggers and gore videos is whiter than europe. also i dont even live in india or pakistan yet you assume that straight away like a braindead monkey

Keep seething, nigger.
Enjoy your mass migrant invasion you halfbreed cuck :feelskek:

Both are absolutely filthy 3rd world shitholes, you both are subhumans who defecate in public places, live in huts in the middle of the jungle and even in your major cities there are livestock animals roaming around freely, shitting and pissing in the trash covered streets you call "home" as if it were a normal sight.
Because the Pakistani military is a corrupt cia funded entity

enjoy being shorter than most women for the rest of your life you subhuman midget
View attachment 840439
So you lost the argument about race and now you're attacking me personally like a foid? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao you're even more pathetic than IT.

Pakis ARE curries. Curry = South Asian of INF & Abo descent.

If you’re looking for a word that means Indians specifically, that would be pajeet
Can’t deny this at all JFL. This is just true

There is absolutely no difference between India and Pakistan.

I guess the main difference is how they act overseas. Pakis are way more violent & thugmaxxed than jeets.

Though muslim & northern jeets really don’t act all that far off from Pakis.

Because religion. Muzzies and Hindus dislike each other very much
Nationalism too. Just different ways for curries to cope with their subhumanity

I disagree we would lose a significant amount of employees in scam call centers. Jfl

I disagree we would lose a significant amount of employees in scam call centers. Jfl
And users for incel/blackpill forums & discords

enjoy being shorter than most women for the rest of your life you subhuman midget
View attachment 840439
Also, most of your recent posts are about you shitting on manlets while you claim to be one on other posts.
isn't this you?
Are you coping about being a manlet yourself by attacking other manlets?
Jesus Christ, that's just sad man.

Might as well gtfo of here and go to redit with this kind of foid behaviour tbh. pathetic.... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
The original poster is right. Even Brazil with its nigger population is better than India or Pakistan.

I'm Indian and I don't feel much towards India. There's a bit of sentimentality, to be sure. And I do wish to make a trip from America to see the development in the cities and if they have been able to modernize parts of India. Last time I went was in 1997, to Bangalore, now called Bengaluru (notice that even when Indians decolonize and rename their cities, it sounds worse than the white name). It sucked, to be honest. There where pockets were you could do fun stuff and things, but absolutely drowned out by the relentless noise and traffic.

India and Pakistan should learn to control their populations, develop, and trade with each other. Instead, they will grow their populations, grow their poverty, and then yell and scream at each other "Muslim bastard! Hindu bastard!" while the world laughs. Even the Arab Muslims will abandon Pakistan, they don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Subhumans problem honestly, don't even wanna know

What is funny anytime you post a video about Indian doing something bad or disgusting some Indian blames it on a Paki.

people can't differentiate and don't bother to pinpoint nationality.

they just see what the overall picture is and what race the person is and lump them all together.

1. black
2. hispanic
3. asian
4. white
5. indian/middle eastern

There's tiers to shitholes tbh I'd rather live in south Brazil than anywhere in India
If I had three nukes to wipe out nations, I'd destroy the northern Indian-Pakistan border and Brazil then probably London for lols

If I had three nukes to wipe out nations, I'd destroy the northern Indian-Pakistan border and Brazil then probably London for lols
First choice is based, second two are low IQ. The second nuke should be dropped on Israel & Palestine, the third should be strategically aimed for SSA in such a place that it leads to a war that drastically reduces the world nigger population

they hate each other for low IQ shitskin reasons. Muh Allah, Muh cow piss worship, Muh caste. Very low IQ species. Sad I am among them.
yuo
Are there any pakicels here actually ?
RREEEEEEEEE and some of my relatives are in pakiland shamefully

The original poster is right. Even Brazil with its nigger population is better than India or Pakistan.

I'm Indian and I don't feel much towards India. There's a bit of sentimentality, to be sure. And I do wish to make a trip from America to see the development in the cities and if they have been able to modernize parts of India. Last time I went was in 1997, to Bangalore, now called Bengaluru (notice that even when Indians decolonize and rename their cities, it sounds worse than the white name). It sucked, to be honest. There where pockets were you could do fun stuff and things, but absolutely drowned out by the relentless noise and traffic.

India and Pakistan should learn to control their populations, develop, and trade with each other. Instead, they will grow their populations, grow their poverty, and then yell and scream at each other "Muslim bastard! Hindu bastard!" while the world laughs. Even the Arab Muslims will abandon Pakistan, they don't give a shit.
India is still a shithole even if you were to visit now. I've been to to the Capital city and northern parts. And everything is shit. Even in the best parts are lacking compared to how they should be. South India is likely doing better but from watching videos on it, it still has many decades to go.

First choice is based, second two are low IQ. The second nuke should be dropped on Israel & Palestine, the third should be strategically aimed for SSA in such a place that it leads to a war that drastically reduces the world nigger population
Nuking Israel and Palestine would forever kill the cuckold Abrahamic religions. Very significant compared to nuking anything else.

Disclaimer:
I ofc condemn all nuking. This discussion is fully hypothetical

I am dravidiancel I don't give a shit about this India vs Pakistan this India vs Pakistan is mainly between North indian Hindus and Paki Muslims

Hindu Muslim Religious conflict.