Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do curries love obsessing over this elusive notion of success so much?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I’ve noticed more and more curries and kebabs chasing after this completely undefined tangerine dream of what they consider as success in their book.

At first I thought this was some sort of sick psyop orchestrated on third worlders with the aim to exploit and enslave them forever, but now looking at it more logically, I think I can see where they’re coming from. When you were born in a shithole as shitholy as India or shittle-east, then there really is no such thing as “success” for the common denominator to helicopter his dick around happily ever after; everyday is get ready to get raped by labor day. So naturally, and again, VERY logically speaking, they just HAVE to cope by thinking that the only way to reach their unachievable Bollywood inspired dreams is by undergoing hell on earth while completely MISSING out on everything else that makes life enjoyable, and completely and utterly FAILING to realize that the majority of “““successful””” people were BORN to be successful.

I just can’t fucking stand them for this, HONESTLY; they think enjoying yourself and not being productive 24/7 = waste of time and (nonexistent) opportunities. They’re quick to act superior for choosing to spend their time “better” than you, all because you’re just having fun and they’re not.

Their idea of a “good life” is so heavily fucked and tainted, it’s morphed into this shitty never-ending clusterfuck grind for money and to add insult to their crippled injury, their families and every other living breathing being in their vicinity encourages them too. It’s all just so fucking fucked all around and all over, I mean my word.

They don’t have anything else going for them

Ya for Chads they are very successful just showing up with their Chad genetics, and living it up from age 13 onwards. But other guys have to cope that if they do decades of 'hard work' they can become successful too, even though they would be old by then and not really that great.

They don’t have anything else going for them
Yeah, I mean like I said jfl, it’s all just cope. They unironically can’t really do a whole lot to alleviate their situation, so they cope MASSIVELY and nightmarishly by studyslaving.

I was like this until I got blackpilled at 19 years old and lost all motivation
Brutal. This is why the teaching of blackpill in schools should be mandatory.

It's a rat race created by the government to prevent opting out of slavery/ mass suicide/ antinatalism

3rd world governments don't work for the "good" of people, they exist to extract maximum amount of resource from the land and its people
The whole fucking world was just built upon bluepilled lies and deception just to keep the big engine running lmao.

Nietzsche also said the world is fucked but then later in his life he said all of this suffering and evilness is actually a GOOD thing and we should actually participate and encourage this rigged game like mad men in hopes of winning, He said "winning" is more important than anything else
As much as I hate to admit it, I think this is a much more “mature” conclusion supported by nature and the inherent way of “balancing things out” tbh. While I can see and appreciate Schopenhauer’s postulations, his ideas of an ideal world would never pan out, not in a million years.

cope harder
I grew up here. You won’t find a worser hell than where I live.

They are all like the crayfish trying to crawl out of the pot