Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do currys wear such nice clothing?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been watching alot of travel vlogs of people visiting India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and i couldn't help but notice how most currys wears nice clothing. Beautiful looking button shirts and jeans. I've never seen a curry wear a plain T-shirt in those videos. Why do they wear such nice clothing? Are they trying to compensate in any way?

I understand that these countries are one of the largest manufacturers of clothing but... Still how are they wearing such nice clothing when they are poor as shit? The clothes are also often cotton right? Good quality compared to that polyester bullshit.

The UK didn't come to colonise India only for spices but textiles as well

Last edited:
Better than polish clothes

I like how those very long shirts look. Combined with a hoodie and cargo pants would look great.

You like indian fashion ?

Finally a good comment on Indians :feelsaww:

i don't give a damn about clothes tbh

We got used to shirts and pants, so no one wears anything else. You can see uncles wearing t shirt and shorts like in the west in highly urban places tho

You like indian fashion ?
I'm just a bit jealous how most currys wear nice modern clothing when they are poor at the same time. How is it possible? I guess the clothes are dirt cheap in those countries, that's why maybe.

Curries in 80s and 90s exclusively wore custom tailored shirts and trousers, no westoid can compete with that, now that era is gone most curries wear ready made shit

Curries in 80s and 90s exclusively wore custom tailored shirts and trousers, no westoid can compete with that, now that era is gone most curries wear ready made shit
Everyone on Earth made custom made clothes back in the day. That doesn’t explain anything.

Curries dress like shit. I don't know what you're talking about.

Curries dress like shit. I don't know what you're talking about.
This. The average south asian male, be he mainland or Western, typically wears a curry-stained white button-down, trousers/jeans that brutally highwater, and open-toed Jesus sandals that show off his crusty, dusty, taloned feet. If there's any race that dresses good, it's rice. You often see rice youth decked out in high-quality streetwear and designer brands. They typically have a good sense of style as well

most Indians are poor, so they wear fairly plain, simple shirts or rags