Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do Elites only favor Blacks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
While other ethnics like rice, curry and sands and even whites nowadays are treated like shit.

Like why do we have to worship them?

Fuck this soyciety.

Because they are perfect for destroying civilized countries

"Hate crime" statistics are also very misleading. Negro ghetto dwellers chimp out on Asians and physically attack them, meanwhile white boomers verbally "assault" asians. Both of these cases are considered to be"hate crimes".

"Hate crime" statistics are also very misleading. Negro ghetto dwellers chimp out on Asians and physically attack them, meanwhile white boomers verbally "assault" asians. Both of these cases are considered to be"hate crimes".
Exactly. They don't even virtual signal about other races except Blacks. Hate their hypocrispy.

Exactly. They don't even virtual signal about other races except Blacks. Hate their hypocrispy.
True. You can't get away with shitting on niggers or sandniggers nowadays, but nobody cares if you make racist jokes about Asians or Curries (my personal experience)

True. You can't get away with shitting on niggers or sandniggers nowadays, but nobody cares if you make racist jokes about Asians or Curries (my personal experience)
:yes::yes::yes:

3A0E705A DE49 41CB ABF1 6BC98ED6A0EF
the nigs are most low IQ race and needs support from others. and even then does horribly.

Blacks do the most damage to white genetics.

Its a pipe dream if we Asian or Indian men think foids care about our law abidingness, studiousness, and family orientation. It works against us, especially in major liberal cities in America.

Black men are taller, more muscular, more low inhibition, and white culture favors them because of guilt. And even then they only do slightly better than Asian men lol.

It is what it is. In the end, all of the data as well as the observations doesn't lie. White and noodlewhores generally find most black males repulsive like they do all men of color. Obviously unless that man of color is exceptional in some way.

Last edited:
Obviously unless that man of color is exceptional in some way
Apparently getting a 6-figure job as a curry or rice isn't exceptional enough to even pay off your race tax

i always found it distasteful how in school, black history month and gay month were so emphasized and celebrated, but no word yet on the discrimination asians face today.

specifically, asian men.

Most blacks always need help. Such a drag on society. Some are so dumb they don’t even know how to put gasoline into a lawn mower. I get along with them okay, but rather not be around them. There’s exceptions to the rule tho.

They like Chris Rock's stand ups.

Because they are easiest to control. Throw a carrot on stick in front of them and they will keep running.

Normies are as bad as the Elites. Giving blacks a chance in the west wouldn't happen if normies stopped simping for Black dick

Can anybody tell why blacks even have a beef with Asians at all? What's that all about.
While other ethnics like rice, curry and sands and even whites nowadays are treated like shit.

Like why do we have to worship them?

Fuck this soyciety.

Because whites lost World War II and now the victors are slowly set on eradicading them.

Blacks are literally more privileged than rice and curries in every conceivable matter, and they still get 1000x more help. There should be a curry and rice history month in America :bigbrain:

Remember how that Paki taxi driver was murdered on camera in Washington? After a week Jewnited States media stopped talking about it already. While they will have 24/7 frontpage news about any black person who felt like they were side-eyed.

Blacks are literally more privileged than rice and curries in every conceivable matter, and they still get 1000x more help. There should be a curry and rice history month in America :bigbrain:

Remember how that Paki taxi driver was murdered on camera in Washington? After a week Jewnited States media stopped talking about it already. While they will have 24/7 frontpage news about any black person who felt like they were side-eyed.
Complete Agree.

Btw, I like your sig. Vety nice and based. :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

Brutal. Nignogs are universally despised by every other race

Nice job moving the goal post.
i didnt really care but youre right.
i meant how the blackpill means ethnic tax for ricecels and curries, but i wasnt really clear.

sorry