Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fathers allow their daughter to dress slutty ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Yoga pants, see-through tops, short dresses, why do they allow this ?

Why do they allow them to go to parties ?

This is beyond me.

Society has stripped power from fathers. Clown world.

They call sex as "love" as well, they marry or fuck, most normies don't care they know they're fucking

193827172718# Reason why every father should NOT had a daughter regradless of everything.

most fathers have no control of "their" children for a long time.

i think they're forced to comply under society pressure "how dare you restrict your daughter's freedoms!"

Probably only in countries like Iran fathers have some control, but it's getting worse out there.

Because they are cucked and if they say any of the obvious problems with they get berated by their frigid wife, whore daughter, and by the rest of bluepilled society when oTiktok

Progressive acceptance of female sexual openness and liberalization brought about by growing wealth and abundance. Also, the jews have had their fair share of influence in this, promoting female liberation and sexuality, but the fact that the jews were able to invade America and the West and take over was due to growing wealth and abundance in the first place so I suppose the wealth affect is the fundamental reason behind female sexual liberation here.

having daughter = death sentence

you just instantly become a cuck

This is beyond me.
because they are cucks.

1. the fathers are cucks.
2. the mother is on the daughter's side always.
3. the daughter tells cope stories to the father like "an older girl friend will be there to take care of us so that nothing happens"
4. the fathers do not punish their daughters if anything happens.

simple as.

They buy into feminist brainwashing or the m*ther nags him if he complains

He doesn’t want to be seen as controlling.

Fathers have their hands tied. If they try to check their daughters' slutty behavior they will get accused of abuse eventually. They have literally no recourse that wouldn't backfire on him.

Because their parents are shameless zombies as well.

beta cucks shouldn't reproduce because this is the product they create and they're too soft to discipline them.

having a daughter is more cucked than literally getting cucked

Because the function of a foid is to have children and foids using slutty clothing is a precursor to that.

This is beyond me.
If I had daughter I would be stretching her pussy every night (after she reaches legal age )

They have no authority over their wife and kids. The mother initiates her daughters into being whores just like her. If the father tries to put his foot down, the mother will side against him, and the law will side with her.
Society has stripped power from fathers. Clown world.

If I had daughter I would be stretching her pussy every night (after she reaches a believable age to claim she ran away )
Indeed, the basement is waiting.

1. They don’t have a fathER
2. The fathER is a foid worshippER

It's usually because of a cuck dynamic with the husband and wife in these situations, the mothers are usually the ones allowing this type of behavior and the father gets no say in what happens.