Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why young girls don't dress well in the gym?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-I tought because they were younger they'd dress less slutty, I was completely wrong. When I am watching these young white girls , many things are passing in my head to be honest. Yesterday, I was using the cable pulling machine and there were 2 white girls doing lat pull down. The one with the blue short had a big ass . I watched her for many minutes.

-This young big ass white girls was there too . She always wear tight short, it's a pleasure for me to stay against the wall watching her round big ass moving in the treadmill. Her ass is big and round.

-Those big ass teen latina were there too .

Monday afternoon is always suifuel.

Last edited:
they do everything to attract males

This scenario is a key example of how women lie about their motives -- there is an obvious discrepancy between their stated motives and actual motives I mean.

Women claim:
1) They don't want to be sexualized or objectified by men
2) They claim they just want to work out in peace without men staring at them or hitting on them

Yet what they actively do almost universally is:
1) Dress in extremely provocative ways (pants that mimic the look of bare skin and "lift" their ass, showing their entire midriff, wearing push up sports bras, etc)
2) Full face of makeup going to the gym

The truth is that women DO want male attention -- this is extremely obvious based on what they do. But, they get to double dip -- they're a victim that people should cater to and feel bad for because of the "evil men leering at them" but then also they get to attract more men then pick and choose what to do with that.

Probably they're aiming to draw in high ranking top men and those men they're more than happy to show their tits and ass too. But low ranking or unattractive men are """"""""creeeeeeeepy""""""""" and are evil incels who are """""""objectifying"""""""" them. Bitch you fucking objectified yourself, fuck off.

Also the entire concept of objectification is and has always been fucking retarded. I AM an object -- my value to others is determined by what needs of theirs I meet, to what extent, and for what cost. That's life for anyone that's not immediate family at least. Every interaction is like this and especially it is if you're a low status ugly man -- you're going to have to really provide something valuable or society will reject you entirely. Women live life on easy mode and have no conception of how their """"""problems""""""" (being sexually objectified e.g. found attractive by the opposite sex) are literally men's dreams.

And what's truly insane is that western society just plays along with their desired viewpoint -- the reality of it is irrelevant, the west only cares about "women's feelings" reason by damned. Young men really have no reason to support a system that's so vehemently against them, but I guess what choice do we have? You either work or become homeless. If you explain what I just explained in a room full or women or soy boy indoctrinated men you will be shunned and experience a severe loss of reputation (not that that matters much in our case I guess).

Last edited:
@Johnhatenigger12 they need normie orbiter simps as well, such dudes are useful for gifts, money, dates (for food), attention, validation

This scenario is a key example of how women lie about their motives -- there is an obvious discrepancy between their stated motives and actual motives I mean.

Women claim:
2) They claim they just want to work out in peace without men staring at them or hitting on them

1) Dress in extremely provocative ways (pants that mimic the look of bare skin and "lift" their ass, showing their entire midriff, wearing push up sports bras, etc)

The truth is that women DO want male attention -- this is extremely obvious based on what they do. But, they get to double dip -- they're a victim that people should cater to and feel bad for because of the "evil men leering at them" but then also they get to attract more men then pick and choose what to do with that.

Probably they're aiming to draw in high ranking top men and those men they're more than happy to show their tits and ass too. But low ranking or unattractive men are """"""""creeeeeeeepy""""""""" and are evil incels who are """""""objectifying"""""""" them. Bitch you fucking objectified yourself, fuck off.

Also the entire concept of objectification is and has always been fucking retarded. I AM an object -- my value to others is determined by what needs of theirs I meet, to what extent, and for what cost. That's life for anyone that's not immediate family at least. Every interaction is like this and especially it is if you're a low status ugly man -- you're going to have to really provide something valuable or society will reject you entirely. Women live life on easy mode and have no conception of how their """"""problems""""""" (being sexually objectified e.g. found attractive by the opposite sex) are literally men's dreams.

Women claim:

Good comment

@Johnhatenigger12 they need normie orbiter simps as well, such dudes are useful for gifts, money, dates (for food), attention, validation
Brutal
Imagine investing in someone you'd never fuck

Imagine investing in someone you'd never fuck
most men are naive, lots of normie tier guys chase same woman who said no to them 10x times, they're naive and foolish.

The truth is that women DO want male attention -- this is extremely obvious based on what they do. But, they get to double dip -- they're a victim that people should cater to and feel bad for because of the "evil men leering at them"
jfl they got it good in every aspect of life. Been spoon fed with a golden spoon their whole lives.

most men are naive, lots of normie tier guys chase same woman who said no to them 10x times, they're naive and foolish.
I remember this guy from that spend freshman year of highschool to senior trying to get this big ass girl in my class.

Good comment

What's nuts is men knew all of this stuff for ages and ages and it's been intentionally indoctrinated out of young men via the institutions we now have. Old world religion knew, old world philosophers knew, men in general knew that men and women were different.

This makes me enraged honestly since 100% this is because nobody fucking teaches young men jack shit about how women actually are or the way things actually are. You're actively lied to your entirely young adult life and they pump these wrong headed notions into your brain then you're left to flounder for years til you figure it out on your own. And that's "if" you figure it out -- indoctrination works by and large, that's the truth.

-I tought because they were younger they'd dress less slutty, I was completely wrong. When I am watching these young white girls , many things are passing in my head to be honest. Yesterday, I was using the cable pulling machine and there were 2 white girls doing lat pull down. The one with the blue short had a big ass . I watched her for many minutes.

-This young big ass white girls was there too . She always wear tight short, it's a pleasure for me to stay against the wall watching her round big ass moving in the treadmill. Her ass is big and round.

I hate gym whores. We need segregation NOW.

View attachment 1105480
What's nuts is men knew all of this stuff for ages and ages and it's been intentionally indoctrinated out of young men via the institutions we now have. Old world religion knew, old world philosophers knew, men in general knew that men and women were different.
Imagine working for 8 hours with women

They wanna look breedable in time for summer.

I don't understand how you can go to the gym as an incel and not have the strong desire to rape all those gym sluts. I had to use creepshotting as an outlet when I went there a few times, but tbf, I only went there to take creepshots:feelsEhh:.

I don't understand how you can go to the gym as an incel and not have the strong desire to rape all those gym sluts. I had to use creepshotting as an outlet when I went there a few times, but tbf, I only went there to take creepshots:feelsEhh:.
Taking creepshot could make go insane, have huge urges .... Etc

Honestly if I could see that irl I would just use it as fap fuel not complain about it

I’m dead serious I’m lucky if I ever see young women period in my area and the places I go. Let alone ones with really nice asses and shit.

A lot of men probably do have that desire, but they also have the good sense to know they’d be beaten senseless and thrown deep into a dungeon never to escape.

Approaching women isn’t even worth it unless you’re Chad the ways things have gone, that’s the reality. The way women dress and how they believe they have no responsibility is absurd.

It is a fact men are aroused by certain signals. That is a fact simple as. If a young woman walks around naked for example she is knowingly triggering an arousal response in the men around her. 9 out of 10 of those men probably do have sound judgement and the ability to restrain their base impulses. But it’s like baiting a bear by hanging meat over its head. Yes, the bear may be especially smart or it may have been trained through punishment not to take the bait, but humans and the bear are programmed a certain way and you’re taking a risk by baiting it at all. Don’t provoke the impulse to begin with — you’re provoking a response then depending on the target to suppress the resulting urge. Then if they don’t you blame them entirely.

It’s like when when women go to rural India, take no precautions, and dress like western whores then are *suprised Pikachu face* when those men rape them. Women here are very used to an environment which caters to them on every level and where they are not expected to bear any shred of responsibility for what they do.

If men were smart they would limit women’s ability to manipulate them via their looks like Islam does. Makeup and shape wear shouldn’t even be legal, it’s a kind of fraud used to manipulate men but women will jump through a million hoops and lie (“it’s for me!”) about this because they want no restraints on their power.

Last edited:
A lot of men probably do have that desire, but they also have the good sense to know they’d be beaten senseless and thrown deep into a dungeon never to escape.

Approaching women isn’t even worth it unless you’re Chad the ways things have gone, that’s the reality. The way women dress and how they believe they have no responsibility is absurd.

It is a fact men are aroused by certain signals. That is a fact simple as. If a young woman walks around naked for example she is knowingly triggering an arousal response in the men around her. 9 out of 10 of those men probably do have sound judgement and the ability to restrain their base impulses. But it’s like baiting a bear by hanging meat over its head. Yes, the bear may be especially smart or it may have been trained through punishment not to take the bait, but humans and the bear are programmed a certain way and you’re taking a risk by baiting it at all. Don’t provoke the impulse to begin with — you’re provoking a response then depending on the target to suppress the resulting urge. Then if they don’t you blame them entirely.

It’s like when when women go to rural India, take no precautions, and dress like western whores then are *suprised Pikachu face* when those men rape them. Women here are very used to an environment which caters to them on every level and where they are not expected to bear any shred of responsibility for what they do.

If men were smart they would limit women’s ability to manipulate them via their looks like Islam does. Makeup and shape wear shouldn’t even be legal, it’s a kind of fraud used to manipulate men but women will jump through a million hoops and lie (“it’s for me!”) about this because they want no restraints on their power.
When a female dresses provocatively in public I’m past the part of feeling aroused. Now I just feel second-hand embarrassment and uncomfortable. Men know if they dressed provocatively they would be seen as utterly degenerate and mentally ill. So when I see a female wearing skin tight trousers where I can almost see the outline of the pussy I just think, ‘I’m glad I’m not related to you’.

I've seen foids walk around with nothing but their bra in the gym (not even a sports bra)

I will fuck them in the gym inshallah

iu

they’re hoping to impress chad

Going to the gym as an inkwel is a waste of time. Might as well buy weight sets and workout at home. Not like you’re ever going to get a gf at the gym.

Going to the gym as an inkwel is a waste of time. Might as well buy weight sets and workout at home. Not like you’re ever going to get a gf at the gym.
Brutal

Midwest America
When a female dresses provocatively in public I’m past the part of feeling aroused. Now I just feel second-hand embarrassment and uncomfortable. Men know if they dressed provocatively they would be seen as utterly degenerate and mentally ill. So when I see a female wearing skin tight trousers where I can almost see the outline of the pussy I just think, ‘I’m glad I’m not related to you’.
i am glad too but they increased my urges