Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do females feel the need to show themselves in public?

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
In Islamic cultures foids are quite rightly expected to cover their faces in public. What foids fail to understand is that being visible is inherently sexually provocative; your body is designed to attract the opposite sex, and simply allowing men to see it is inviting them to try to have sex with you. In the case of rape foids try to argue that it is never the victims fault, but in most cases the fact that she was wearing revealing clothes is what caused the attack. By revealing her body and face, she was indirectly inviting men around her to attempt to take her. It's ridiculous that foids in the modern age try to deny that any of this is true. We know that humans will be sexually drawn to other humans of the opposite sex, so how can anyone claim that knowingly displaying yourself in public is not a sexual act?

The world would be better if foids just covered themselves. Not only would they likely be protected from the sexual advances of men that they would be teasing by showing themselves, but they make the act of showing themselves more significant for the men they do love. Nobody wants to date a foid knowing that she is on display to everyone throughout the day. Your partner is your property, not the shared property of every man on the street.

I agree.
It's ironic too how women will say "Stop catcalling me guys!" while having half of her ass hanging out and her cleavage clearly showing.

They want to get catcalled by horny ethnics.

It's ironic too how women will say "Stop catcalling me guys!"
lets be real, women hate being catcalled by ugly guys, but will write in their diary for hours about how chad looked at them
in countries with ugly men the women cover more
in countries with higher concentration of chads the women get more naked

I strongly agree

lets be real, women hate being catcalled by ugly guys, but will write in their diary for hours about how chad looked at them
Fuck that is brutal

Kollegahpilled statement

foids admitted to only be attracted to top 10% -20% of men, while men seem to be attracted to at least 70% of foid population.
But they would risk their lives and well beings being attacked by perverts out there just to be noticed by Chads, this only add to draining resources of taxpayers in law enforcement and the court system etc...

So you can see how selfish and degenerate these scantily clad whores are.

once a Stacy at my HS came to school with her tights pulled down (intentionally) so her panties and most of her ass were just not covered up at all and were visible for the entire school to see. it was cute tbh

Christian cultures used to cover their foids. All foids used to dress like nuns, basically. Society became more and more cucked until the 1900s and they allowed the savage animals the right to vote. The problem is foids are animals. Not covering a foid up in conservative clothing is like not locking a violent baboon or rhinoceros in a cage. It is a danger to the animal (or foid, same difference) and to others.

I agree.
It's ironic too how women will say "Stop catcalling me guys!" while having half of her ass hanging out and her cleavage clearly showing.

and they'll only complain if it's an ugly guy calling them

It's only catcalling when an unattractive guy does it. Chad flirts.

They are whores

Worauf du einen lassen kannst
im not german i just like deutschrap because its aggersive

edit: video made me get out of my chair and spin around like a fucking G !!

im not german i just like deutschrap because its aggersive
Damn I could swear you're german when you like Kollegah.
I can give you some good. recommendations if you like. Check out this joker bra

Damn I could swear you're german when you like Kollegah.
I can give you some good. recommendations if you like. Check out this joker bra
capi bra is a funny one bratooga
i like 5 songs in einer nacht its very cool

makes me dance like your avi
ill check the song bratan

To attract any Chad that they can

capi bra is a funny one bratooga
i like 5 songs in einer nacht its very cool

makes me dance like your avi
ill check the song bratan
Nice. Germany has some good summer trap even if most of it is probably copied from the US.
This song is about him being a statusmaxxxed incel and foids only want ONS from him because hes famous but are ashamed to know him infront of her friends (more or less)

Nice. Germany has some good summer trap even if most of it is probably copied from the US.
This song is about him being a statusmaxxxed incel and foids only want ONS from him because hes famous but are ashamed to know him infront of her friends (more or less)
i find that the lyrics of german rap songs have some solid depth but in kind of a brutal way
like bushido kollegah nate57 gzuz LX and kontra k

"I TELL THE BITCH GO IRON" - Farid Bang

its such a vibrant genre <3

i find that the lyrics of german rap songs have some solid depth but in kind of a brutal way
like bushido kollegah nate57 gzuz LX and kontra k

"I TELL THE BITCH GO IRON" - Farid Bang

its such a vibrant genre <3
True. I myself come from a (Black) Metal and Techno background but I just love german rap. I rarely listen to any rap in other languages.

True. I myself come from a (Black) Metal and Techno background but I just love german rap. I rarely listen to any rap in other languages.
are you kidding me right now?
i love hard techno also

in another world we're both chads and we have fun partying together

INSANELY HIGH IQ i didnt think of that tbh

are you kidding me right now?
i love hard techno also

in another world we're both chads and we have fun partying together
Dude until like a week ago I had Bonez MC as my avi. I also had Capital Bra back in 2018.