Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids always take pictures with their eyes half closed and mouth partially open?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Thoughts? :dab:
@ThoughtfulCel
images

george.jpg

slightly-opened-mouth-white-teeth-260nw-710883937.jpg

main-qimg-f35ec3a46619a53a38ae7f8505728526

Easy - Makes their lips look bigger to impress Chad. Not sure about the eyes, they look open to me

Signaling to chad that they want to suck his dick
The only one with her eyes half closed is this one and it’s probably because the camera angle is titled down a bit

That's how they look when they orgasm

I guess it's just become the acceptable look...kinda like a fashion trend. Who knows who cares.

herd animals
just share a single chad with other 20 women theory, he will rail them and not settle with them. why should he? all girls look the same and they've made it clear that their only purpose is to give man pleasure.

There is a reason but, i'm too lowIQ.

Its like why have women stuck their tongue out sexually in pictures since the 90s. Clearly not simulating a bj inkel! Anyways, in this case the half open mouth could be...

- What @Dr. Dicklet said
- It could also simulate or attempt to look like she is going to kiss the viewer in some way, making the image hotter.
- It could try to simulate an orgasm face in a subtle way to manipulate smv

All of this is done to impress chad ofc.

I think it's a mental illness as naturally, you close your mouths.
The half closed eyes are because it's sexy looking.

Seems like a submissive sexual gesture that foids imitate from models they see in photos. Fucking cringe chicken brain shit.

This reminded me of someone I really liked. It is just that she is same just like any other foid. Chad only.

To show what dat mouf can do to Tyrone

They're emulating the poses that Chads make that gets them wet.

the mouth agape implies they are ready to slurp up chad cummies.

Because it makes males imagine what it would feel like to fill their mouths with their cocks (NT Chad only)

because half-closed eyes looks more erotic like they're half-dreaming of how to fuck you bro