Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids and chads make me wanna rope on purpose, like theyre mocking me.

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Why do those fuckERs always talk about their boyfriends and drinking, hanging out, when i am around?? Seriously, can you talk about nails or haircuts or some shit, i dont want to hear it.

All i ever hear is my boyfriend we were drunk wahh wahh, the club we went, me drunk, me drink, me have sex, me have boyfriend, me make sub 5s suffer.

The beckies are the scum of the earth.
Theyre proudly hypergamous too.

Then they have the audacity to make fun of me bc i look like a "school shooter" jfl.

Why do those fuckERs always talk about their boyfriends and drinking, hanging out, when i am around?? Seriously, can you talk about nails or haircuts or some shit, i dont want to hear it.

All i ever hear is my boyfriend we were drunk wahh wahh, the club we went, me drunk, me drink, me have sex, me have boyfriend, me make sub 5s suffer.

The beckies are the scum of the earth.
Theyre proudly hypergamous too.

Then they have the audacity to make fun of me bc i look like a "school shooter" jfl.
It's ERfuel for me when I hear foids brag to me about their love and sex lives

They and normies want us dead. Very rare to find a truly empathetic normie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back