Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids care so much about race?

foolcel

foolcel

Do a funny dance
Forgive me for using tik tok, but you go onto any comment section of a video about someone saying their opinion, and if it isn’t some mindless bullshit that someone else has said a million times before, they’ll get mad and use white as an insult.

it’s always said by some white bitch too, like she thinks she’s special because she’s standing up for the poor little minorities who can’t defend themselves. Literally why the fuck do they do that? Is their ego that high?

Low IQ that has been brainwashed.

They will conform to whatever is actively being promoted and that currently right now is the anti-white narrative and blood libel against the white race.

What you're describing, anon, is the "White Savior Complex"

liberal in the streets
KKK in the sheets

bitches preach about BLM and how racism is wrong

but then go on to make fun of a fellow currycel for being a disgusting creep
ironically :feelshaha:

Virtue signal points and no self-respect.

Here's my 2 cents: They see whites as weak.

It's a bit silly because white doesn't really mean much. There are so many ethnicities that come under the bracket of white. But women side with whichever "tribe" looks the strongest at the time. Simply because they lack physical strength relative to men.

To fix this, the white ethnicity in question just needs to act stronger, reduce immigration, all that stuff.

bitches preach about BLM and how racism is wrong

but then go on to make fun of a fellow currycel for being a disgusting creep
This, also they put it in they Instagram bio's

Shits ragefuel

Women are dumb childlike creatures who get treated like babies their whole lives so they never experience the real world. On top of that no one ever tries to disagree with them because if they do they get denied their hole.

So women never get around to developing complex beliefs and just follow the trend. Right now the trend is worshipping niggers, blame that on long nosed people.

They’re racist. Simple as that

everyone is inherently racist, can't really fight against your biology. I'm pretty sure females doesn't really care about race that much, it's just virtue signalling.

Because they care about looks and whites look better. Duh.

White foids act like being a foid makes them some kind of honorary nigger who magically understands all the struggles that black kids in the projects grow up with, even though she's lived her entire life in some upper-middle class neighborhood in San Fagcisco and her daddy's paid for all her shit.

In "diversity" training, when the people are split into "oppressors" and "oppressed," foids were included in the "oppressed" group just for being foids. Meanwhile, even though I'm a hapa, I was put into the white male "oppressor" group.

(Don't know what happened after that, I walked out. Wasn't going to deal with that shit).

Because it makes it easier for women to actively discriminate and categorize groups of men which they feel they have the right to do. Also helps them find chads in any race if they feel like fetishizing the race of a specific chad.
White foids act like being a foid makes them some kind of honorary jogger who magically understands all the struggles that black kids in the projects grow up with, even though she's lived her entire life in some upper-middle class neighborhood in San Fagcisco and her daddy's paid for all her shit.
That's just a LARP by them for attention tbh
In "diversity" training, when the people are split into "oppressors" and "oppressed," foids were included in the "oppressed" group just for being foids. Meanwhile, even though I'm a hapa, I was put into the white male "oppressor" group.
Intersectionality is a curse and actively divides people by race and gender. It's another way sociopaths are able to create unnecessary division @Atavistic Autist and claim that people that don't want to participate are the dysfunctional and bigoted ones
(Don't know what happened after that, I walked out. Wasn't going to deal with that shit).
Good call but you don't always have that option if you want to keep a job.

Some people would say genetics, and I would say this is true for groups like the Nords and such who have bigger jaws,taller, and have light eyes.
But generally when they don't have typical chad looks, whites are probably more attractive because they are seen as the ones in power over the world, and have the most influence. Because of this, ethnic whores and especially noodles want to fuck them.

Women are dumb childlike creatures who get treated like babies their whole lives so they never experience the real world. On top of that no one ever tries to disagree with them because if they do they get denied their hole.

So women never get around to developing complex beliefs and just follow the trend. Right now the trend is worshipping niggers, blame that on long nosed people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back