Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids get so much praise for just by their looks?

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
When there is billions of men throughout the whole world doing far more for society and civilization in general

At least 93 per cent of work fatalities are men and I wonder what kind of jobs foids die off lol

But anyway I work a job where I am earning probably around 350 quid for working around 50 or more hours a week

No fucking foid could do the work I can do when I am sweating by the buckets and go home tired but yet I'm still looked down upon

Last edited:
Because, it's their ownly value(?). They are shallow creatures after all

Because, it's their only value
Pitiful creatures

It's not like one could praise their intelligence or creativity. All they can do is spread their legs and suck dicks.

Not too many things where ever invented by women either maybe about a 100 or so, but then again it could have been invented by their husbands

foids can only get fucked and males have the urge to wet their dick, in order to do that normies act nice so that they get the hole but its only reserved for chad pretty boy and thug tyrone.