Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids have orbiters ?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
99% of foids are chad only. Water is wet.

But why do they insist on snap chatting and texting a bunch of subhuman slime that they’ll never sleep with?

Every foid has a distinct set of men on their social media that follows them, dms them, and simps over them constantly. And foids will continue to lead these men on, giving them a sliver of hope every so often just to keep them in their circle. Keeping them coming back giving them attention

Chads DO NOT do this. They will message a girl ONLY when they are trying to get into her pants. They may be hypergamous douchebags, but they certainly don’t lead girls on just for attention or to have orbiters.

So why do foids in particular like having orbiters that they lead on? What is it about the positive attention that makes foids willing to put in so much work for it? Especially since it’s attention from guys they’ll never sleep with or never even find attractive.

EDIT: ik sometimes these simp cucks will send gifts/money but it’s not guaranteed and is probably quite rare with how broke everyone is nowadays. Onlyfans funnel is possible, although there’s plenty of foids with simp orbiters and don’t have onlyfans

While they are not horny they need someone who will listen to their bullshits, encourage them, look at them like theyre worth 1 mil usd. All foids are narcissistic and need to talk about themselves 24/7 to define themselves. Other foids and chads dont want to put up with all that.

But why do they insist on snap chatting and texting a bunch of subhuman slime that they’ll never sleep with?
validation
entertainment
who knows
its all just her wasting time til chad texts back

While they are not horny they need someone who will listen to their bullshits, encourage them, look at them like theyre worth 1 mil usd. All foids are narcissistic and need to talk about themselves 24/7 to define themselves. Other foids and chads dont want to put up with all that.

To build up their ego or to listen to their problems. Both of which chad will not do.

validation
entertainment
who knows
its all just her wasting time til chad texts back
I like when they give clear signals, ie being dry asf
that way i wont waste time being delusional

Back up beta buck cuck

So why do foids in particular like having orbiters that they lead on?
Same reason companies hire employees for peanut wages and lead them on with empty promises: ECONOMIC EXPLOITATION.

We live in a cunt-capitalist society and MARXISM-RODGERISM is the answer.

Same reason companies hire employees for peanut wages and lead them on with empty promises: ECONOMIC EXPLOITATION.

We live in a cunt-capitalist society and MARXISM-RODGERISM is the answer.
Yeah I already mentioned economic exploitation and that it’s probably not as common as we think since most simps are brokies living paycheck to paycheck

Other brocels mentioned it likely has to do with building up their ego, and feeding into their natural narcissism. Since chad wont ever. I think this is the most probable hypothesis

simps are brokies
Yes.

But foids do it on instinct developed over millions of years, when they would ingratiate themselves upon EVERY male of the tribe and whenever ANY male brings any food from the hunt, and also to use the simp as human shields.

Every foid has a distinct set of men on their social media that follows them, dms them, and simps over them constantly. And foids will continue to lead these men on, giving them a sliver of hope every so often just to keep them in their circle. Keeping them coming back giving them attention

Chads DO NOT do this. They will message a girl ONLY when they are trying to get into her pants. They may be hypergamous douchebags, but they certainly don’t lead girls on just for attention or to have orbiters.

So why do foids in particular like having orbiters that they lead on? What is it about the positive attention that makes foids willing to put in so much work for it? Especially since it’s attention from guys they’ll never sleep with or never even find attractive.

EDIT: ik sometimes these simp cucks will send gifts/money but it’s not guaranteed and is probably quite rare with how broke everyone is nowadays. Onlyfans funnel is possible, although there’s plenty of foids with simp orbiters and don’t have onlyfans
Had a friend who was trapped in this endless circle , she was really a manipulate Thot.
She used to cuddle with him , kiss him (she never wanted her ass touched or see his dick or anything else), and stay all the night talking with him(saying sweet bullshit) , still she never leaved her boyfriend who used only to fuck and treat her like shit
My friend was a legit cuck, it was like her boyfriend but without getting sex and without getting called boyfriend meanwhile the other guy just get pussy. At the end my friend found a 4"10 subuman girl and dumbed that bitch ( the slut was even trying to sabotage his new relationship to have him again ) . I am scared of women .

Chads have orbiters too i've seen it, an old classmate surrounded by 8 or so foids with him sitting at the head of a table like some mafioso.

My mother has kept orbiters all her life, or as I called them before the blackpill was a defined thing "mosquitoes," she kept (or keeps) them because they validated her and also gave her free shit on top of it, just recently one of her orbiters helped her put wallpaper up and before that another fixed her car, she calls them "old friends" yet never does a single thing for them, hell even laughs at them when I bring up how pathetic they are and mock them, all orbiters need to be beheaded ASAP alongside the foids that use them (sorry mom).

Chads have orbiters too i've seen it, an old classmate surrounded by 8 or so foids with him sitting at the head of a table like some mafioso.
True. But it’s less common, and generally chads actually have sex with their “orbiters”. So it’s just a harem at that point

Chad has multiple toilets. So he can't give enough attention to his toilet n°5.
Foids need attention, they crave for it, it's deep in their brain. So they use simps and orbiters to get notifications.
And actually you can use simps and orbiters whenever you want. Want to have a ride? Call your simp.
Want to go out and have fun in social groups? Orbiters.

They provide hoping one day they'll be rewarded.

They like controlling other's and crushing their hopes. Also holes have infinite SMV

Nigga its bc they're exploiting their delusions of getting a smidgen of pussy from them so they can acquire money, shelter, food, gifts, etc. Most normgroid men will do literally anything for the mere chance of sex from a foid. Plus all foids are narcissistic creatures, so if it isn't any of the above listed things, its using some normcuck for "emotional support" aka a shoulder to cry on bc Chad won't fuck her or some shit, and bc they enjoy attention. It's not complicated at all

They like controlling other's and crushing their hopes.
Plus all foids are narcissistic creatures, so if it isn't any of the above listed things, its using some normcuck for "emotional support" aka a shoulder to cry on bc Chad won't fuck her or some shit, and bc they enjoy attention. It's not complicated at all
Foids need attention, they crave for it, it's deep in their brain. So they use simps and orbiters to get notifications.
So basically all foids are narcissistic sociopaths theory

So basically all foids are narcissistic sociopaths theory
Water, ofc they are. Men evolved to have certain psychological traits and women evolved to have theirs. Men are capable of empathy and love, while they lack any semblance of it

Failed men, its the only thing they know.
also blue pilled cuck

Foids have orbiters because most guys seriously think they have chance with it

Yes.

But foids do it on instinct developed over millions of years, when they would ingratiate themselves upon EVERY male of the tribe and whenever ANY male brings any food from the hunt, and also to use the simp as human shields.
It’s over for you

Nigga its bc they're exploiting their delusions of getting a smidgen of pussy from them so they can acquire money, shelter, food, gifts, etc. Most normgroid men will do literally anything for the mere chance of sex from a foid. Plus all foids are narcissistic creatures, so if it isn't any of the above listed things, its using some normcuck for "emotional support" aka a shoulder to cry on bc Chad won't fuck her or some shit, and bc they enjoy attention. It's not complicated at all
yeah man i really blame shit like disney and bluepill hollywood for making me think women are nice people growing up
instead of opportunistic selfish whores

yeah man i really blame shit like disney and bluepill hollywood for making me think women are nice people growing up
instead of opportunistic selfish whores
I know. We were all lied to all as children. For me it went from thinking "men and women both have their flaws" to "a good chunk of women are whores" to "im still holding out hope there's decent women out there" to accepting AWALT

I think those are bot accounts, OP

At least they can brag to inkies by beta orbiting, like "Ewwww inkie! Go out and touch some grass! pERsonality matters!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: " whilst chads are shagging all of his dream girls at once.

Last edited:
No orbiter for your face

The orbiters are just trying to get crumbs of pussy, which they will never get. Beta orbiters are fucking retards

Evolutionarily, they have eggs and men want those eggs, so they have many men competing for them.

Greed. People want endless money. People want endless pleasure. People want endless validation. And foids in particular do not care who they hurt in the process because they are sociopathic turds.