Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids/libtards lionize single mother so much when they produce more criminals, degenerates and probably incels (IT won't touch this)

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
The biggest copes that foids/simp use in their war against men is that women actually take accountability by raising kids when Chad/tyro... I mean when (((regular men))) abandoned them after pumping and dumping. But at the end of the day carrying that little shit to term is not a responsible move, since the majority of criminals, degenerates and incels are probably the result of families with absentee fathers. Its a statistically undeniable fact that most criminals especially amongst niggers such as myself are the result of fatherless home.

It makes sense why libshits lionize things like abortion, since you are essentially minority :society: reporting future criminals before their were born just like the founder of plan parenthood said, but why are they praising women to essentially raising another absentee father at best (who will continue the cycle of hatred) or another potential violent criminal or blackcel. Abortion should be the end all be all move for foids after the pump and dump, since it is the actual responsible move since 99% of single mothers are incapable of doing that shit alone. For every Ben Carson there is probably a thousand violent degenerate niggers.

So at the end of the day, from the perspective of a liberal that doesn't view babies as human until they are born, why do you promote and encourage single motherhood like it some noble heroic thing when the reality is that the vast supermajority is ill equip to raise boys.

liberals are mental ill

My theory is that it allows them to funnel tax dollars from men and to themselves (liberals). Once those programs are in place, I’m guessing it’s easier to reappropriate the money to other liberal programs, than it would be to create new program and get it funded from scratch.

Also, I’m not sure if there’s been research done on this, but I’d assume most children of single mothers go on to also be liberal voters.

So they promote it as heroic like you said, to perpetuate this lifestyle, for more access to money and votes which are the two things a politician needs to sustain his or her own job and cushy lifestyle.

My theory is that it allows them to funnel tax dollars from men and to themselves (liberals). Once those programs are in place, I’m guessing it’s easier to reappropriate the money to other liberal programs, than it would be to create new program and get it funded from scratch.

Also, I’m not sure if there’s been research done on this, but I’d assume most children of single mothers go on to also be liberal voters.

So they promote it as heroic like you said, to perpetuate this lifestyle, for more access to money and votes which are the two things a politician needs to sustain his or her own job and cushy lifestyle.
Honestly that's even more sinister but this is the liberal loop hole, they go to areas and induce shit ways of life including being single mothers and than blame their problems on the system thus creating leftwingers from literal birth, this makes so much sense to me. Everyone knows that conservative way out reproduce liberals so I always wondered how they maintained stranglehold ovER the youth (outside of college of course)