Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do foids like being dominated?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Isn't being dominated a bad thing? Why the hell do they like it?

you try and dominate others if you are engaged in some sort of competition, women dont compete and therefore have no need to dominate.

Because a foid's morality is power, they judge men on the basis of accumulated power, and are only attracted to men of power to which very actively they want to be dominated by them.

As such a foid's sexuality is purely based upon male inequity since for there to be powerful men there must also be a social dynamic of existing powerless men as well, for the foid powerless men are inferior, lesser, and subhuman males. Realizing all of this of foids own sexual reproductive behaviors their entire articulation of social equality is laughable, absurd, and meaningless, when they say social equality what they really mean is for themselves only, if men were ever to be treated socially equal to each other foids wouldn't know how to exist in that dynamic. Foid sexual hypergamy and sexual capitalism is an extension of interacting competing male power social dynamics, where as such reinforces the whole social power structure of society through foid sexuality itself. Men must compete against each other very savagely just to reproduce with foids, there's no way around it. :feelsjuice:

[Foid sexuality is entirely rooted in male social inequality against each other. Without male social inequality foid sexuality wouldn't be able to exist.]

Last edited:
when i was younger i had fantasies about my school teachers raping me
today i sometimes even fantasize about similar things. for instance i am walking home from work and i pass a school. one of the schoolgirls will bully me and suck on my willy and blackmail me for sex otherwise she will tell everybody i fucked her schoolgirl pussy and im a pedo

though it could also be because i read too many doujins. anyway, being dominated in a sexual way is sometimes neat to think about

Evolutionarily conditioned. The foids who accepted it reproduced, the foids who resisted got yeeted. Also the ability to dominate flexes a man's power and authority, indicating superior genetics.

the real question is why you think that fire goes well with ur profile pic

Because they are inferior. It's against nature to not have slave cunny otherwise nature/god wouldn't have made them so inferior:dab:

the real question is why you think that fire goes well with ur profile pic
I like the fire actually. :feelsjuice:
Evolutionarily conditioned. The foids who accepted it reproduced, the foids who resisted got yeeted. Also the ability to dominate flexes a man's power and authority, indicating superior genetics.
Maladaptions in my mind.

Last edited:
As such a foid's sexuality is purely based upon male inequity since for there to be powerful men there must also be a social dynamic of existing powerless men as well, for the foid powerless men are inferior, lesser, and subhuman males.
This

Once you understand that women thrive out of male inequity, male disparities, male conflict of interests, or general male suffering it becomes an entirely new level of consciousness for seeing the entire world around you. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: