Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WHY DO FOIDS LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I would never find a foid hot if she mistreated me, no matter how attractive she is. I like being treated well.

Yet for women it is even a plus if an attractive guy is abusive.

What the fuck is wrong with their brains?

Foids are backwards.

1 Timothy 2:11-15 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

They dont like just being treated like shit, they like being treated like shit by chad

They have a hormonal response to pain that is quite pleasurable to them but only if the man inflicting the pain is attractive to them, men on the other hand (in the main) do not get this pleasurable response to pain due to the neuro networks being mapped differently to women hence why women can put up with the pain such as giving birth but men would likely pass out, it's a tolerance thing.

Some ppl jump higher, some lift heavier, some create great visual representations, some invent & others are better adapted to endure the pain signals to & from the brain.

You also have to understand that pain & discomfort are different & the circumstances you find yourself in when the pain occurs can alter it's severity based upon perception of inviting it or avoidance.

Last edited:
The best theory I've heard is that, among your ancestors, the women who were okay with being "war brides" or who desired the most violent men in the tribe left more and healthier offspring.

You have to compare these two groups of women:

- when the conquering tribe rolls in and slaughters your men, you lay down and let them rape you - if they offer to take you with them, you accept. If there's no conquering tribe, but there are especially violent men in your tribe, you find those men especially attractive

compared to:

- when the conquering tribe rolls in and slaughters your men, you fight back ...and are killed. If there's no conquering tribe, you are attracted to a meek, quiet male who will treat you well

Between those two groups, which women leave more offspring? These women's offspring inherit their mother's instincts.

They like being treated like shit by good looking men only,it’s some sort of fetish they have they like to be dominated by good looking men

They like getting mistreated by Chad.

They hate every kind of interaction with average/below average men.

Honestly if a hot foid is mean to me, I actually lose attraction to them. I have tried fapping to a foid who is mean to me to test my hypothesis and I couldn't get a boner. I of course can't attempt to fuck a foid who is mean to me cause I am incel.

Treating women like shit is a value-signal that you're not worried about women being scarce for you.
See the opposite: how low value men simp, white knight, put women on pedestal.

The best theory I've heard is that, among your ancestors, the women who were okay with being "war brides" or who desired the most violent men in the tribe left more and healthier offspring.

You have to compare these two groups of women:

- when the conquering tribe rolls in and slaughters your men, you lay down and let them rape you - if they offer to take you with them, you accept. If there's no conquering tribe, but there are especially violent men in your tribe, you find those men especially attractive

compared to:

- when the conquering tribe rolls in and slaughters your men, you fight back ...and are killed. If there's no conquering tribe, you are attracted to a meek, quiet male who will treat you well

Between those two groups, which women leave more offspring? These women's offspring inherit their mother's instincts.
Treating women like shit is a value-signal that you're not worried about women being scarce for you.
See the opposite: how low value men simp, white knight, put women on pedestal.

Because they want to be creampied by the most dominant alpha male they can find, and the males that are powerful and dominant don't give a fuck about their feelings while they're ravaging their womb. But of course this is moderated by physical attractiveness and other markers of fitness.

Because they want to be creampied by the most dominant alpha male they can find, and the males that are powerful and dominant don't give a fuck about their feelings while they're ravaging their womb. But of course this is moderated by physical attractiveness and other markers of fitness.