Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids paint their ugly toes?

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
Everyday when I went out to go somewhere in the summer, I would always see an useless foid and stare at her ugly feet:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: 9/10 times her toenails were painted either white, light blue, red, pink, and green but never black:feelssus:

even foids like my college stacy crush would walk out with sandals in school and her toes would be painted either white, black, red or a light blue color:ahegao: she's the only exception though cause she has cute toes. If she let me suck them i would.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I would sell my crusty apartment just to suck on her cute, soft pedicured toes and jack off to them too:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I like when they do the french pedicure shit :ahegao:

I like when they do the french pedicure shit :ahegao:
same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
maxresdefault.jpg

Red are best and white and yellow to me. But nothing beats this set up guys
or this one

State of the human male in 2022

Feet are ugly but at the same time look good at least from far away. Soles look best. Heels are a second best. Up close I'd probably not be interested but they are aesthetic from afar no doubt

What no pussy does to a mf

They think it makes them cute and feminine