Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I even bother with religion?

Cypher

Cypher

Self-banned
-
I am trying to keep some form of a community before I completely isolated myself. It just seems that if I don't adhere to the right doctrine, I will be strongarmed by one community into accepting their views or I will have to leave (I have been kicked out of many communities). I got yelled at by my priest for digging too deep into the rabbit hole of Christian history as if they don't want me to look at it. I just want a nice girl but it seems like instead I am met with opposition, I don't know why I even bother anymore.

Do I just stop showing up to services and hope no one notices?

Just stop tbh

No point of trying. Trying to believe in God is like trying to believe the earth is flat.

community is bs. Pray and believe if it really helps you cope. If you are not into it, give up.

Religion is giga cope

I got yelled at by my priest for digging too deep into the rabbit hole of Christian history as if they don't want me to look at it.

Brutal when you are yelled at by a priest.

I just want a nice girl but it seems like instead I am met with opposition, I don't know why I even bother anymore.

You always see the image of a shy white Christian girl when bible study and church services are advertised, never a Shaniqua.

Do I just stop showing up to services and hope no one notices?

While the virus goes on maybe, but keep faith, it's a good cope.

If you rat out your buddies you can get plugged back in to the matrix and have a nice steak and beer!

Read more about Buddhism

I want philosophy but not bullshit spirituality. Like stoicism or some shit maybe.

cause your a retard and a faggot