Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I get the impression that everyone seems to be in a relationship?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Everywhere I go I see a guy and a girl it's truly an eyesore and rage fuel but then I cope with the fact that most of these relationships are cucked

because people who is sitting at normie places like coffees are sexhaver normscums

Everything is not as it seems.

If you see a foid by herself she is most likely either in a long-distance relationship, online relationship or have a friend with benefits (this type of relationship extremely hard to achieve and its the best one if you are looking for a no strings attach relationship according to zoomer sexhavers)

If you see a foid by herself she is most likely either in a long-distance relationship, online relationship or have a friend with benefits (this type of relationship extremely hard to achieve and its the best one if you are looking for a no strings attach relationship according to zoomer sexhavers)
This

Everyone is in a relationship other than you, yes. People are getting love you never had in your entire life in a day. I see it daily. People are fucking daily and yet you are in your bed playing with your dick.

Love isn't cucked for %70 of the population

Up
Everyone is in a relationship other than you, yes. People are getting love you never had in your entire life in a day. I see it daily. People are fucking daily and yet you are in your bed playing with your dick.

Love isn't cucked for %70 of the population
That hurts