Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do i hate confrontation?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Why was i raised like a pussy? Ever since a young age I feared confrontation and fights, I have fought couple times but rare cases. How can I become braver and not get this anxiety? I 100% blame this problem on the fact that my parents treated me like a child and never let me do things on my own. 10 year olds in third world shitholes are basically men, while am a fucking wimp. Any suggestion boyos?

You are a victim of helicopter parenting!

Designed to make you a easily killed cuck! You are not alone!

The ONLY way out is to expose yourself to danger and physical hardship!

(in a gradual way ofc)

GET TOUGH!

Learn about the strength and life giving power of HATE and ANGER!

C76

I hate it as well

Same. I was emasculated and repressed as a kid. As a consequence i have confrontational fantasies, but when something actually happens my inhib is enhanced, my heart races and I act like a pussy

Same. I suspect I have avoidant personality disorder. Maybe you have that.

narcissistic parents and helicopter parents ingrain thoughts that you are inferior and can’t fend for yourself often because they don’t want you to be independent

When 10 year old girls wrist mog me at 25 years old I tend to hate confrontations.

Same. I was emasculated and repressed as a kid. As a consequence i have confrontational fantasies, but when something actually happens my inhib is enhanced, my heart races and I act like a pussy

In this case it is fight or run. You actually want to fight but this anti-male system told us otherwise that if you fight back you will even experience bad consequences. This topic starts at school where teachers told us (specially female teachers) to react like a wimp towards bullying or provocation. Just ignore it, they said. In other words, you are accepting it. This is a reaction of a weakling.

You think that the people who start a fight with you arent scared themselves. They know you wont do anything and thats why the pick a fight with you, to make themselves superior. If you stood up for yourself theyll pick an easier target

over for hatecels

The amount of fantasies I've made up jfl
they don’t want you to be independent
Every fucking time I tell them, they act like they haven't done anything wrong

we are betacels

You are a victim of helicopter parenting!

Designed to make you a easily killed cuck! You are not alone!

The ONLY way out is to expose yourself to danger and physical hardship!

(in a gradual way ofc)

GET TOUGH!

Learn about the strength and life giving power of HATE and ANGER!

Physical confrontations are boring and exhausting: And mental confrontation, both in the fields of dispute and "general" conflict as a whole, is also tiring, but requires, especially the latter (that of "general conflict") a necessary and enjoyable planning investment.

Low testosterone maybe.

Why was i raised like a pussy? Ever since a young age I feared confrontation and fights, I have fought couple times but rare cases. How can I become braver and not get this anxiety? I 100% blame this problem on the fact that my parents treated me like a child and never let me do things on my own. 10 year olds in third world shitholes are basically men, while am a fucking wimp. Any suggestion boyos?
I'm the same way and im 50 years old. My parents did the same.

Looks like it will be a working dog.

When incels don’t have self-defense against interlopers. The most loyal guard dog in the world.

When incels don’t have self-defense against interlopers. The most loyal guard dog in the world.

I always thought the dogo Argentino dog was the best all-around working/ defense dog because it's White, therefore there's less chance of shooting it by accident during nighttime. They are known to kill panthers and mountain lions by themselves!

I have a "mountain cur" the first American dog breed. It's similar to a shorthaired German shepherd dog but it's smaller because it bred with native American dogs, that are closely related to coyotes. Very smart.