Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I have to look like a retard?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I look like the ass-end of god's creation mixed with the devil's worst nightmares, all rolled up into the perfect sculpture of hideous monstrosity crafted by Michaelangelo out of the leftover scraps of hot dog meat from the human gene pool. :fuk::fuk:

Worse still, I have a voice and hairline to match my perfect imperfection. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

I just wish my existence would come to a permanent end. It would be a mercy, to a creature like me. :feelsrope:

Who else high af now?

Who else high af now?
I wish. It's the only thing that alleviates the pain of existence. But I've got class tomorrow and need to be in peak mental shape. Can't get high until I'm sitting alone in my room on Friday night. :fuk::feelsbadman:

I have been told a few times I look retarded, like actually mentally disabled

I'm asian and due to monolids i resemble a person with down syndrome.

You had no luck, same as me

Looking mentally ill + being autistic is the bane of my existance. I'm fat-ass manlet with long hair and untrimmed "beard", I walk in a slouched position due to spending 16 hours a day in my computer and I avoid human contact as if it were the plague.

jfl if I were a 6'5 gigachad I could have fucking cerebral palsyy and I'd still get bitches. No looks = no life

@
The Grinch

@[UWSL]
The Grinch
[/UWSL]@The Grinch

@
nice_try

@[UWSL]
nice_try
[/UWSL]@nice_try

@I@[UWSL]I[/UWSL]@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE
@
Fancy Alcoholic

@[UWSL]
Fancy Alcoholic
[/UWSL]@Fancy Alcoholic

@
Angry_runt

@[UWSL]
Angry_runt
[/UWSL]@Angry_runt

@
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel
[/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel

These shitheads look ∞ times worse than you

@
The Grinch

@[UWSL]
The Grinch
[/UWSL]@The Grinch

@
nice_try

@[UWSL]
nice_try
[/UWSL]@nice_try

@I@[UWSL]I[/UWSL]@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE
@
Fancy Alcoholic

@[UWSL]
Fancy Alcoholic
[/UWSL]@Fancy Alcoholic

@
Angry_runt

@[UWSL]
Angry_runt
[/UWSL]@Angry_runt

@
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel
[/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel

These shitheads look ∞ times worse than you
I'm so glad you got banned kek. Constantly complained to mods about banning us just for disagreeing with you, but look at you loser. You're the one who got banned. Got a taste of your medicine? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez: Also wtf "these shit heads look worse than you" ??? WE'R ON A FUCKING INCEL FORUM you brainlet :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Hope you get permed