Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I love incels so much? Why??!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I can't live without you guys. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

cause trueceldom is a brotherhoood

cause trueceldom is a brotherhoood

I love you too shawty. :owo:

The ultra truecels live completely alone. They're too autistic to connect with other humans.

The ultra truecels live completely alone. They're too autistic to connect with other humans.
Are you one of those ultra-truecels? :fuk::feelsrope:

It’s brutally over if you can’t live without anon posters on the internet.

My wish for new year is that we beta male would rise together.

It's nice to have a community of others who are struggling in life in a very similar way.

It's also not woke here, which is a nice break from the rest of this strange society.

Incels are the only ones who will always be here for you, merry Incelmas bro.

We're the only people on Earth that can truly relate with you.

We are high awareness high psi niggers

i dont think u like incels tbh, we just group of virgins, a complete stranger with unknown personality. sure its nice to have someone to talk to but love? nah

It's nice to have a community of others who are struggling in life in a very similar way.

It's also not woke here, which is a nice break from the rest of this strange society.

The only thing we have left if human relationships is brotherhood

Shared feeling of displacement, lonliness, desperation. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
You love Chads even more faggot.

The Incels are buddies i never had IRL

He doesn't care about you.
He only cares about sex and its driven him insane. You'll notice that he can't even talk like a normal person. All he has is his lust and sex addiction.

Incels love u too lmfao

He only cares about sex and its driven him insane. You'll notice that he can't even talk like a normal person. All he has is his lust and sex addiction.
His desire for sex was so strong he tried to cheat his ricecel genetics with hormone and steroid injections so that they can obtain the creme of the crop, and now all he has is a fat white femlet and he's going to suffer from health problems in the next decade.

His desire for sex was so strong he tried to cheat his ricecel genetics with hormone and steroid injections so that they can obtain the creme of the crop, and now all he has is a fat white femlet and he's going to suffer from health problems in the next decade.
his desire has turned into an obsession and addiction. His days of suffering will come sooner than later. He will end up like Zyzz. At least Zyzz could talk. This guy is full blown insane. He is a total sex-addict meathead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back