Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do IT and normies in general hate the blackpill so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
like what's wrong with being a defeatist? it's about finally realizing that you're a failure and have no place in the world. there's no violent implications behind it (same can't be said for its red cousin) and yet it still makes normalfags mad. do they really think that you can't just be a hideous freak? no amount of showering, exercise, or self-care will fix me.

Because it holds females accountable and shows they are not faultless arbiters of morality like many think.

Because accepting that foids are not huMAN is tough at first

they are in denial. the truth lingers in the back of all their minds

we're not defeatists we're realists and the truth hurts which why most people will either deny it or ignore it.

cognitive dissonance

There is a difference between being a defeatist and knowing it’s over. I’m not a defeatist because I have pride and self-respect plus I don’t go along with labels such as ‘subhuman‘ because I know the real subhumans are the cucks and whores.

Last edited:
Why do the rich view poor people as cockroaches? I guess it has to do with ego. Just world fallacy is a strong thing.

Because blackpill is against the normies' :bluepill: vision of the world

Society and especially foids want ugly men to suffer in silence. Shows you how after social media they basically took over our space (internet). The more time that passes and the more we're proven correct is not what they want. It's becoming harder and harder for them to rely on the "toxic personality" meme.

Hard truth (pill) to swallow

they dont want to admit that women are priviliged.
Most men are blackpilled tho, including normies but not IT retards ofc

hings that women would rather swep under the rug, as well as the fact that it makes men critique their behaviour which, for the average soy is misogyny= das y u inkel evil dirty inkel.

Re: ITT: Feminism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149298487Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:20 PM CST
The influence of most types of "Feminism" have a catastrophically destructive influence on the humane communication between people of the opposite gender. "True Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible between both genders and empathy is something that should be exchanged between all humans.
Re: logic
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151139169Friday, December 05, 2014 3:12 PM CST
"Feminism" is a controversial subject. It would have likely caused an aggressive argument stemming from severe conflict of opinion.
more_horiz
Re: i would like to clarify some things
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152585126Saturday, December 27, 2014 6:27 PM CST
Balance can be achieved without feminism. Complete "Equality" in every aspect cannot be acquired.

Because they don’t want you to know the truth. They want to controlled and complacent so they can keep taking advantage of you. Don’t play their games and try to logic through. If society cannot tolerate you, then don’t tolerate society.

less paypig orbiters

like what's wrong with being a defeatist? it's about finally realizing that you're a failure and have no place in the world
IMO that's extreme blackpill, I'm just moderate blackpill of extreme pessimism, but not absolute pessimism

Failure is subjective, you're not neutral if you fail to realize this.

We have a place i nthe world it's just an unacceptably servile and cucked one

If more normies start getting blackpilled it would means less beta bucks, less simps . Just less money going to toilets

They'd rather live with a comfortable lie then an uncomfortable truth, when you think about it its quite understandable.

People hate to accent things that they can’t change

Because it reveals their true faces

like what's wrong with being a defeatist?
The black pill isn't defeatism, it's nihilism.

The black pill (nihilism) is an observation of reality, not a decree to make defeatist life choices (which is what defeatism is).

IMO that's extreme blackpill, I'm just moderate blackpill of extreme pessimism, but not absolute pessimism

Failure is subjective, you're not neutral if you fail to realize this.

We have a place i nthe world it's just an unacceptably servile and cucked one
If you can be replaced by someone with the same abilities as yours (in your field(s) of predilection if you have any) and that is not blackpilled - i.e. that can be used easily by society - then YES, you actually have no place in this world.

Bonus if the said person is better looking than you, (s)he will procreate while you won't.

Because it holds females accountable and shows they are not faultless arbiters of morality like many think.
:yes: This right here. The black pill is the light, and evil shies away from the light, because it would expose them.

If you can be replaced by someone with the same abilities as yours (in your field(s) of predilection if you have any) and that is not blackpilled - i.e. that can be used easily by society - then YES, you actually have no place in this world.
Oh you mean like a 100% guaranteed irreplaceable status?

Does that apply to anyone except some sub-1% of gigachad celebrities?

Even monsters like John Cena are replaceable.

Oh you mean like a 100% guaranteed irreplaceable status?

Does that apply to anyone except some sub-1% of gigachad celebrities?

Even monsters like John Cena are replaceable.
Don't play on words, nothing works with a 100% exactitude. I clearly mentionned "that is not blackpilled".

So yes, it applies to most people actually (but not to the extreme point you wrote). That's why it would need a massive revolution from the men that guarantee the lifeforce of society, aka the wageslaves, to change society (notice how this also means that there won't be "MuH collaPSe" btw).

:blackpill:

Copers: Hate it because it stops them from coping.

Foids: Hate it because it exposes their privileges and jeopardises their stream of beta male resources.

Soys: Hate it because it invalidates their worldview.

Chads: Hate it because it makes them realise that many of their "achievements" are unearned and stops them from conning incels with PUA garbage.

Last edited:
Copers: Hate it because it stops them from coping.
I am a black-pilled coper and the black pill doesn't stop me from coping, it just causes me to reframe my coping strategies to be more efficient, IE make fewer bad bluepilled investments in one-itis pursuits and instead do whitepilled vidya coping

Normies and IT are indoctrinated into the bluepill ideology.

The blackpill challenges the bluepill ideology and proves as false several of it's claims, such as:

:bluepill: effort and "good behavior" will be rewarded.
:bluepill: genetics play a minor role in your life circumstances.
:bluepill: your personality, not your looks, explain your sexual success.
:bluepill: you can drastically change your SMV by practicing certain rituals (e.g.: defending m'lady or joining an obscure incel forum).

...and so on.

the blackpill activates all manner of psychological defense mechanisms in normies' brains, much like a lecture on atmospheric science would cause perplexity and even entice hostility in a primitive tribe that practices "rain dance" rituals, and for the same reasons --- it challenges their entire worldview.

Because it goes against what soyciety and the jews tell them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back