Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do kikes get a pass on reddit

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
I really don't get how you can say some pretty nasty and disgusting shit about muslims and christians and its considered valid criticism and free speech but apparently if you criticize some kike child molester and some dumb shit in the kike religion you get banned instantly for being "antisemitic". Really must be that the kike faggots have too much control over all social media sites i guess

FfEG0YuUcAA8czI.jpg
pretty much

To learn who rules over you, first find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

The company that owns Reddit is owned by Jews.

Because we're talking about reddit.

Because, Red’Chinadit is meant to destroy the will of males, Christians, whites, and people who are against vaccines.

I really don't get how you can say some pretty nasty and disgusting shit about muslims and christians and its considered valid criticism and free speech but apparently if you criticize some kike child molester and some dumb shit in the kike religion you get banned instantly for being "antisemitic". Really must be that the kike faggots have too much control over all social media sites i guess
Because a few got forced to take showers by a kind German man with a small mustache. Only if these cucks knew the religion they hated so much was created by the jews.