Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do male simps keep calling "latinas" attractive when 80%+ are fat/ugly foids . FATTEST ppl on planet earth(besides sheboons)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.

Last edited:
Only a fakecel would reject a pussy.

Only a fakecel would reject a pussy.
You would fuck this pig?
2D12DD8400000578-3259545-image-a-87_1443971411534.jpg

You would fuck this?
maxresdefault.jpg
Man, if it is a woman, I'd fuck it, no matter the landwhale or ogre foid you would like to post.

They're about half white.

They're about half white.
most spaniards are half gypsies pretending to be whites, just take a look at this "white" guy from spain:
latinos are a mixture of native americans and gypsies.

True. Noodlefoids mog them.

I'm from a country full of Latinas (Brazil) and 90% of them, are unbelievably hot, Chad only bitches.

Maybe this is a US specific thing. Makes sense to me...

I personally find Egyptian foids better, but to each their own...

I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.
If I may ask I am going to guess you're a white man. It's fif I can red pill you on race. Hispanics have I q's around eighty. They're really nothing you want to reproduce and have children with. I've seen white girls with Hispanic men. Which makes me puke more than seeing them with black men. At least black men have big penises , spics are midgets who are retarded and violent. Pretty much being white It's a preguarantee to be a incel In today's political climate. Unless you are a chad than you get whatever you want especially a white chad. It's almost like the polar Is opposite spectrum or both white men. The lowest men Are white incels and the Highest men are white chads. Because we are used as the Medium stepping point in terms of attractiveness. Honestly I might consider moving to thailand or cambodia just to get laid.

If I may ask I am going to guess you're a white man. It's fif I can red pill you on race. Hispanics have I q's around eighty. They're really nothing you want to reproduce and have children with. I've seen white girls with Hispanic men. Which makes me puke more than seeing them with black men. At least black men have big penises , spics are midgets who are retarded and violent. Pretty much being white It's a preguarantee to be a incel In today's political climate. Unless you are a chad than you get whatever you want especially a white chad. It's almost like the polar Is opposite spectrum or both white men. The lowest men Are white incels and the Highest men are white chads. Because we are used as the Medium stepping point in terms of attractiveness. Honestly I might consider moving to thailand or cambodia just to get laid.
True. Good point. And yes I am a white man.

I'm from a country full of Latinas (Brazil) and 90% of them, are unbelievably hot, Chad only bitches.

Maybe this is a US specific thing. Makes sense to me...

I personally find Egyptian foids better, but to each their own...
Brazil has an obesity rate of 22%. USA has one of 42%. Hispanic American foids have an obesity of around 50%.

Sheboons are worse. Most overweight race in the country, most uneducated, and most ghetto.

The most common interracial couple in America is white man with Latina. Idk why you're complaining about seeing a white girl with a hispanic for.

Attachments

• IMG_20230727_232532_634.jpg
    IMG_20230727_232532_634.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 51
Sheboons are worse. Most overweight race in the country, most uneducated, and most ghetto.
Niggers are only 13% of the population. Hispanics are 20% and growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back