Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men behave like unattractive women offend them?

Why do foids behave like unattractive men offend them?

I see more women acting this way tbh. Whenever I see an objectively ugly woman, I don't feel offended.

I'm hella ugly and women are offended by my presence.

Its because she doesnt showers daily, dont have hobbies and a personality.

Why do men behave like unattractive women offend them?
Maybe it's the women's bad personalities?

Someone tell that bitch to looksmaxx

Projection is strong in this one.

They claim we are an echo chamber and are projecting but then write shit like this

That's how females feel when an unattractive guy approaches them. Projection is through the stratosphere.

This foid is incapable of common sense

She's probably not even a virgin jfl.

Foids have such an ability to always gaslight themselves into thinking they have the worst life ever.

Let’s be honest she’s probably fat as fuck and has terrible grooming, hence the stares from men. Women don’t care though they encourage that bullshit.

I wonder what her body count is jfl

Her Body count is probably in the 100s

Foids have such an ability to always gaslight themselves into thinking they have the worst life ever.
It's astonishing how oddly the female brain can function at times.

We have way more real life situations, where its the other way round (women behaving like unattractive men offend them). There are videos.

Why do foids behave like unattractive men offend them?
Exactly. A woman can have an ugly face, which is a minor factor at most if she has a good personality. Without a good personality, there is only a woman's physical traits. For most, not even that; I just have almost nothing left to lose.

Why are women so obsessed with projecting their own lookism onto men? Why are women so obsessed with pretending that they have it worse than men? Why are women so obsessed with attacking ugly men in any way imaginable, whether by denying and appropriating our struggles, like here, or openly attacking us merely for existing and daring to be actual, normal human beings with sexual desires while being ugly?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/jjlhkk/unattractive_people_suffer_worse_life_outcomes/

Womens_disgust.png

Women feel sexual disgust when they imagine even talking to an unattractive man

70% of women would avoid someone solely based on their looks, compared to 31% of men

Being unattractive reduces men's chances of finding partners, but not women's

'Very unattractive' women are more likely to be married than other women

Its because she doesnt showers daily, dont have hobbies and a personality.
Maybe it's the women's bad personalities?
Projection is strong in this one.
This foid is incapable of common sense
Ain't no way this is not a bait , I don't want to believe this is serious

Last edited:
Ain't no way this is not a bait , I don't want to believe this is serious
It's a 2 year old Reddit account with active posting history and 25k karma, it's real.
I think I will lose my mental sanity if I read the comments
Yeah, don't. It's pure ragefuel.

But I can summarize them for you: it's essentially a bunch of low tier Beckies and mid tier Beckies complaining that Chads don't instantly fall for them.

Chad has many options, so of course he can afford to treat the dumb roasties like shit.

Her entitlement is really off-putting. Men don't owe her love, affirmation or positive feedback. She should try working on herself and adopting a positive mindset.

This is universal among the human species, i don't know why these people think only one gender does it

By "men" she means white Chad. Sub-8 men are polite to her, but they don't register to her. She has a mental filter to block them out.