Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do men like small framelet girls?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Cos they have low self esteem and cling to the man, plus horny idiots with low IQ don't care about their next generation

I like tall women, but tall women only go after niggers.

i like medium sized bitches

They would go for you if you looked like this:

men like women with good average height and weight and big boobs and ass.

if they are with a very short ugly womanlet with no tits, then it's because SHE approached him.

Ideal for me would be 2 inches taller than average a lot of freakishly tall chicks have weird proportions slightly above average would still be good genetics but not going to lie since I am an incel given the opportunity I'd take any white woman who is a normal weight not deformed or disabled and not been run through by chads.

Because they look cute & feminine. The reason men like short women is the same reason women like tall men.

Next question - Why do women like boobs kek

Because I’m not picky. I just don’t like ones that are overweight (or heavier).

Cos they have low self esteem and cling to the man, plus horny idiots with low IQ don't care about their next generation
This, for most subhumans it is; instant gratification > securing the future, although I don't agree with their view majority of them have an ego boost fetish which is understandable when you've been ostracized for so long. As for normans though I have no idea why they still prefer petite toilets since they already get a ton of social validation.
Same, too bad they are the most hypergamous of all. Even if I was normie tier I don't think I could get myself a tall foid since they are so picky and always want someone taller than them.

Everyone has preferences sweaty

They're so soy that Stacy mogs them in every aspect, so she seems "too masculine" to them (typical soyboy cope)
Their frame seem more masculine next to a petite female
They are of average height and much more comfortable around a short female
They don't mind their future son being a subhuman manlet or they're not aware of such a thing as an incel factory

They're so soy that Stacy mogs them in every aspect, so she seems "too masculine" to them (typical soyboy cope)
Their frame seem more masculine next to a petite female
They are of average height and much more comfortable around a short female
They don't mind their future son being a subhuman manlet or they're not aware of such a thing as an incel factory
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Because it's feminine?

They are petite.

Because sex is about power and a small woman is easier to dominate
It is the same reason why women are repulsed by short men

Because sex is about power and a small woman is easier to dominate
It is the same reason why women are repulsed by short men
stop. sex is about sliding your cock in a moist wet hole

They represent feminity, Neoteny and beauty