Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men risk their reputation to get jb cunny?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
There is a reason for the willingness of powerful men to risk their reputations and careers by traveling to islands in which young meat can be tasted. They know what age group has the highest quality. These men are willing to risk multiple years behind bars and destroy their family connections just for one life affirming experience with memories that can last a lifetime. i personally would never go after jb cunny it’s not worth the risk of rotting in jail.

Last edited:
I see where the motivation is coming from but I couldn't find myself to do it. Call me cucked but taking advantage of young girls is just extremely unethical

You. are disturbing. I hope. you never procreate

lol...you edited. your post :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Good Morning Sun GIF by patternbase

You just edited. your post. You originally stated. how much you respected them and loved the idea, now you've backtracked. Didn't like the response?

You just edited. your post. You originally stated. how much you respected them and loved the idea, now you've backtracked. Didn't like the response?
It was shock humor. However it came off too glowie

they have nothing to lose

:giga::giga::giga:

ffs why are so many 2023cels agecucks?

it's over for this place

ffs why are so many 2023cels agecucks?

it's over for this place
It’s because of social engineering, only the rich/elites are allowed to have jb cunny. Normies must have single 30yr old mom with 4 kids. In ancient times(Middle Ages) teens 13-14 would get married and have kids

It’s because of social engineering, only the rich/elites are allowed to have jb cunny. Normies must have single 30yr old mom with 4 kids. In ancient times(Middle Ages) teens 13-14 would get married and have kids
Yep

Also because this community has gone mainstream and more zoomer fag normies join and have still not gotten fully blackpilled yet.

Yep

Also because this community has gone mainstream and more zoomer fag normies join and have still not gotten fully blackpilled yet.
When I first joined 2 years ago. This place was much better.

It's an actual question. Some people's desires just transcends everything else I guess.
Nathan Larson a poster on here traveler from Virginia to Cali to pick up a 13 year girl. He got caught on a layover flight on his way back with her. He’s going to be spending the rest of his life in jail

Nathan Larson a poster on here traveler from Virginia to Cali to pick up a 13 year girl. He got caught on a layover flight on his way back with her. He’s going to be spending the rest of his life in jail
He committed suicide in his cell

Can we get better threads on .is

she wanted to go with him jfl

also she was 12 btw

It's an actual question. Some people's desires just transcends everything else I guess.
The post. wasn't phrased as a. question before he edited the title and the contents. The. posst was all about his admiration and respect for pedos

Spoken like a true pedo. I hope you get impaled by a wooly mammoth tusk

Last edited:
Get lost. Age cuck. Go back to Reddit faggot
Go back to preschool... actually, no, stay away from tthose places. Your mugshot should. be. on the. wall of all places. where underage people frequant.