Why do most foids seem to hate Donald Trump?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Captain
★★★★
21d 18h 26m
Most foids are hating on Trump in social media. Whats up with that?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
33d 14h 44m
I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves. My Mom and Grandma watch CNN religiously and unironically believe everything they say, if CNN is against Trump, so are they.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
He isn't that attractive to them and the tapes leaked by the media revealed women's dual mating strategy "when you are rich they let you do anything." Women don't like these things being put in the open and prefer to keep nonchad men guessing.

He has also had relationships with women much younger than him which irritates roasties.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
149d 18h 30m
They don't. 50% of them voted for him

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 1h 15m
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

high iq member of .co society
★★★★★
52d 7h 24m
I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves. My Mom and Grandma watch CNN religiously and unironically believe everything they say, if CNN is against Trump, so are they.
exactly this. I'd like to add that normies in general are brainwashed and that every little thing that happens is scripted and a part of """their""" great plan.

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Eternal fucking doomer $Please Swipe Here$
4d 21h 53m
Most foids already have daddy issues, they see Donald Trump as a daddy external figure so they naturally rebel.
They don't. 50% of them voted for him
Yes, the ones that are 35 and older did, the 35 and younger crowd however didn't in large numbers because they're brainwashed beyond repair.

I honestly don't know how you younger guys put up with these younger females anymore, that shit must be brutal. I can't even imagine. They were bad when I was your age but they seem even worse now.

Last edited:
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★
19d 16h 7m
Social media hive mind. If you put those same foids in a group of uber conservative chads their opinion would slowly shift to mirror that of the people they want to be associated with the most. Chameleoning is a strong foid trait especially when they are young

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
22d 20h 50m
They can't get his wallet or dick so they act like a dick to him instead. Plus, it's trendy and scores you virtue points with the tard masses.

Y

youthislife

Officer
★★
11d 57m
He isn't that attractive to them and the tapes leaked by the media revealed women's dual mating strategy "when you are rich they let you do anything." Women don't like these things being put in the open and prefer to keep nonchad men guessing.

He has also had relationships with women much younger than him which irritates roasties.
Social media hive mind. If you put those same foids in a group of uber conservative chads their opinion would slowly shift to mirror that of the people they want to be associated with the most. Chameleoning is a strong foid trait especially when they are young

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 23m
I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves.
This right here is the answer. You can apply this to so many people these days

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★
15d 15h 4m
What Trump does to minorities is what they do to sub8 men. They hate to see themselves in him.

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
2d 13h 30m
It's mostly just the fat ugly ones.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★
91d 3h 20m
What Trump does to minorities is what they do to sub8 men. They hate to see themselves in him.

Funny that the guys who hate him the most in my (barely existing) social circle are those who resemble him the most.
Obnoxious, arrogant, bullying assholes.

kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★
39d 4h 0m