Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Niggers eat at KFC instead of Popeyes?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
KFC makes the worst fried chicken, way too greasy and their biscuits and side orders suck.

You should try Popeyes @Incelius Savage, cheap fried chicken if you use the app, you can get an entire meal that will last you a day without eating for just $10.

It's Roy Rogers or nothing

I haven't eaten fast food since weeks

You should try Popeyes @Incelius Savage, cheap fried chicken if you use the app, you can get an entire meal that will last you a day without eating for just $10.
I usually get the spicy chicken sandwhich with cajun fries.

Yeah maybe if you don't work or do anything lol

Big agree that popeyes > kfc

Id rather a spicy buffalo sandiwch than a big crunch
But there is more to debate regarding both menus

Popeyes is fucking garbage tier, of. Isn't much better, but at least their tenders are decent.

I'm not really that picky. KFC is the best fried chicken out there to me. Actually, it blows popeyes and every other place completely away imo.

But its like Pizza because I only eat it every now and then. Eating it all the time would make me lose my appetite for it plus its expensive.

Popeyes is immensely superior but my town only has KFC and the nearest popeyes is like 15 minutes away :cryfeels:

popeyes biscuits and tendies mogg hard :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
but their only sauce is hot sauce?? gotta use my own sauce on that shiet :feelswhat:

Try the Mac and cheese or biscuit with mashed potatoes.
I went there earlier and tried getting that deal but i forgot it was on the app. I got the chicken sandwhich with cajun fries again.

I went there earlier and tried getting that deal but i forgot it was on the app. I got the chicken sandwhich with cajun fries again.
Get the app man, I get free chicken sandwiches every week with rewards for my younger brother.

Chick-Fil-A mogs both.

Because KFC is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, that specializes in fried chicken. It is the world's second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald's, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.

Burgerfags that come here say the KFC In Chadstralia is better than the KFC and Popeyes in burgerland. We don’t have popeyes here. It‘s not greasy here and the chicken is high quality

They eat popeyes and bojangales though. Nig nogs liking KFC is a bit of a outdated meme because modern KFC tastes like ass and not even coons like it.

I am not familiar with either as I am not from America (I know of KFC, but I do not patron their establishment; I only eat food that I have prepared myself).
Found the superior man!
Reported!!
KFC makes the worst fried chicken, way too greasy and their biscuits and side orders suck.
Brutal lack of fried okra mention bro