Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do normies always call mass shooters cowards?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It's just an insanely delusional cope. Like I get they don't like Payton but anyone willing to kill others for their beliefs isn't a coward. Like is Darth Vader a coward? Or the Joker? Just because someone does something you think is evil doesn't make them a coward. If someone's willing to die for their beliefs they're actually quite courageous no matter what they're doing it for.

Projection and hivemindset.

Killing unarmed citizens with a gun does not require courage . It can done by anyone who is impulsive and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions... There's a difference between being a revolutionary and a retard. He's just a retard.

yeah I'm sure you could do it lol. You'd shit your cuck pants just thinking about it faggot.
Projection. My father served in the army so I know what I'm talking about.

Killing unarmed citizens with a gun does not require courage .
yes it does
It can done by anyone who is impulsive
wrong, not all impulses are equal
and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions...
you cant not think about the consequences of the actions of doing a mass shooting. thats not how the mind works
There's a difference between being a revolutionary and a retard. He's just a retard.
nice false dichotomy boy

Projection. My father served in the army so I know what I'm talking about.
keep coping, you think anyone here respects you and your opinion because you claim you father served in the army. people see through your shit. you arent fooling anyone

Read his manifesto. He was not only impulsive but also retarded. He did not have any objective.
this thread is about mass shooters in general. thats what the title is about

keep coping, you think anyone here respects you and your opinion because you claim you father served in the army. people see through your shit. you arent fooling anyone
What does that have to do with anything :feelsclown::feelskek:
What he did is anything but brave. Doesn't require a lot of courage to shoot up a place. Just low sentience and no afterthought

this thread is about mass shooters in general. thats what the title is about
It is but the recent shooting brought this on. But Payton is not a coward either. I don't think any mass shooter can be a coward. It's a very stressful situation where you know as soon as you land the first shot your life is over. I could never pull it off and 99.9% of people here couldn't either.

this thread is about mass shooters in general. that's what the title is about

If the shooter had some objective in mind and knew full well of the consequences but still committed the crime. It could be considered to be brave.

If the shooter had some objective in mind and knowing full well of the consequences committed the crime. It could be considered to be brave.
JFL do you think he expected to get away with it lol? He knew as soon as he fired the first shot his life was over and he kept going. That's not cowardly in the slightest.

Normies cant relate because they've always had a good life. There first response is "coward" "evil murderer" because they cant relate. simple as

They’d still call him a coward even if he did it with a machete. Normies just feel threatened and insecure at the idea of someone being so low inhib and having no remorse that they can just go outside and start shooting people.

It's just an insanely delusional cope. Like I get they don't like Payton but anyone willing to kill others for their beliefs isn't a coward. Like is Darth Vader a coward? Or the Joker? Just because someone does something you think is evil doesn't make them a coward. If someone's willing to die for their beliefs they're actually quite courageous no matter what they're doing it for.
Because they are afraid, as they should be :bigbrain: they think gaslighting someone on the brink will make him rethink what he has already set out to do :feelswhat:

Killing unarmed citizens with a gun does not require courage . It can done by anyone who is impulsive and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions... There's a difference between being a revolutionary and a retard. He's just a retard.
No but the thought process to mentally convince yourself to do it is a challenge in it's own right.

You think there isn't conflicted morals at play when one of them makes the final choice to see through such an action ?

If all one needed to be was impulsive, then ER attacks would be far more common than they actually are :feelshehe:

Sorry but it take balls , it’s a one way ticket to the grave or rotting in jail forever

When they chose rotting in jail it’s actually more brave because they are never going to let you out

I don’t know if he let himself be captured, if someone know about the arrest, do tell :feelsYall:

Obviously referencing the buffalo kid. I won't argue about the morality his actions or why normies are the way the are. The kid was fully anticipating he'd get shot at and possibly die so anyone that calls him a coward is cognitively deficient.

With shooters like ER there's an argument that can be made but buffalo kid was ready to patch himself up and took a few bullets to his armor. How many accusing him of cowardice have the balls to do that?

projection, they wish they had the balls to enact random acts of violence, and are just making excuses

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863