Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies always downplay the importance of companionship?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I notice this all the time, any time a guy opens up about being a lonely virgin, people always say that love isn’t everything and to find other things you enjoy in life. They just gaslight his experiences and make it seem little and insignificant. They don’t understand how much loneliness affects people.

Humans are social creatures, we need the respect and desire from other people, it’s in our nature. We aren’t like raccoons or some shit that are alone most of the year.

Humans are pack animals, why don’t people realize this? You wouldn’t expect a wolf to wanna be without a pack for too long, why is this any different.

Being denied access to love and sex is very huge, it’s not something you can just brush off and forget about. That’s what normies don’t understand.

Damn right. It isn't just about the lack of sex, but about the lack of love, intimacy and friendship. Doing most fun things alone kills the fun. The loneliness and lack of support gets heavy and severely depressing. I know even the few times I hang out with my one friend, it boosts my mood and self esteem like crazy because someone thought I was cool enough to be worth hanging out with. This friend is a cool guy, but we can't hang out that often because he works a lot and has a hot wife and a kid to care for. I've seen how great this woman treats him too. She makes dinner for him, gives him a kiss before he leaves the house and tells him to be safe. I can tell they also have a good sex life. Having that kind of love to live for must give him more motivation to work since he has something worthwhile to come home to. I just have my fucking car racing videogames and wanking to look forward to. Sometimes I wish I could obliterate my desire for companionship so I could be unfeeling and ok with being alone most of the time. I have a pet snake and I envy how simple it's mind is. The snake just cares about getting fed, watered, and being sheltered. It has no need for companionship and feels no sadness from isolation.

I notice this all the time, any time a guy opens up about being a lonely virgin, people always say that love isn’t everything and to find other things you enjoy in life. They just gaslight his experiences and make it seem little and insignificant. They don’t understand how much loneliness affects people.

Humans are social creatures, we need the respect and desire from other people, it’s in our nature. We aren’t like raccoons or some shit that are alone most of the year.

Humans are pack animals, why don’t people realize this? You wouldn’t expect a wolf to wanna be without a pack for too long, why is this any different.

Being denied access to love and sex is very huge, it’s not something you can just brush off and forget about. That’s what normies don’t understand.
Normies should be abused, bullied at violated. Anti Social Behaviour is the way to go.

Because they don't care. They truly feel absolutely 0 empathy or compassion for you. They want you to shut up. Some of it is also done with malicious intent.

Normalfags believe bad things happen to bad people who deserve it because they operate under the bluepilled belief that the world is just. So if you don't have relationships and get treated badly it's because you must have done something bad to deserve it and thus have no sympathy for your struggles.

None of them ever had it as bad as we did. They can't even comprehend a situation like ours.

"not my problem"
"those with strongest genetics win hehe"
"they should just shut up and go clean the toilets"
"Incels should be castrated, sent to labor camps or be killed"
Some purposely target incels. Finnish imageboard is full of sexhavers who brag about sex, cuddling, impregnation, marriage, kids, tinder matches, dating young foids in their 30's and 40's, jobs and much more, all for struggling people. It's a perfect place to see the true nature of normies as it provides at least somewhat amount of anonymity and freedom of speech.

They've had companionship, affection and sex for free throughout their entire lives. It's not a big deal to them, so they imagine it would be the same for us.

They cannot even begin to comprehend how it feels for example to reach 30 years old and still be a KHHV, entirely and utterly touch starved and emotionally starved to the point of no longer feeling human.

Normalfags believe bad things happen to bad people who deserve it because they operate under the bluepilled belief that the world is just. So if you don't have relationships and get treated badly it's because you must have done something bad to deserve it and thus have no sympathy for your struggles.

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

Fake sophistry accompanied by dumbfounded Lack of self awareness.

Because companionship comes to them naturally. They don't know what loneliness is like because they never experienced it.

its just sex bro....not having it wont kill you bro....

how we deserve a relationship when genetically inferior...the world and whatever happens in it is just

They do understand but we’re to be kept in out place. Social creatures don’t exist eithout hierarhy

They do understand but we’re to be kept in out place. Social creatures don’t exist eithout hierarhy

To gaslight you to be a cog they know the importance but they think so little to you they want to get the most out of you that benefits them NOT YOU

Being denied access to love and sex is very huge, it’s not something you can just brush off and forget about. That’s what normies don’t understa

They don't understand what it's like. They think lack of companionship is when you sometimes feel lonely or when you don't want to go out sometimes. Not total isolation from your peers etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back