Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies exaggerate their sexual experiences story's ?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
You ever noticed how they hyperbole how they're sexual experiences went down? "Man she sucked the fuck outta me" "she swallowed a gallon" "she left me drained completely" "I couldnt move both my legs". "HER BOOTYHOLE WAS GRIPPING ON MY DICK" and other nasty shit. It's complete ragefuel to me. It's like telling a starving homeless guy how much food you ate last night in an overexaggerated style e.g imagine telling a starving African kid "oh man! I ate so much that my tummy exploded last night" or "my taste buds were in heaven,so many great cuisines", or "I ate so much I had to take a fat dump afterwards". I would prefer they told me they ate last night normally and NOT in an exaggerated manner

Last edited:
they brag bc they know you aren't getting any

cause they are cancer and think they achieved chad status despite failing to have sex on a sub-weekly basis

To assert dominance and flex their ego

To make it appear better then what it is very similar to journalism in that aspect when it comes to embellishing.

To make it sound more interesting than it is:feelsjuice: just like how rappers exaggerate their dick size even though 85% of men have a penis size of 5 to 6 inches

I get the same feeling when my roastie sister starts talking about how tall some htn+ is on tv. and if I mention it I get treated like I'm insecure :feelskek: like bitch I'm not the one openly cooming hard to the tv. imagine if I went "oh holy shit look at that bitch I'd love to ravage those fat tits and make her drink my cum" :dafuckfeels:

Access to females is the most natural and universal metric of a man's value. As blackpillers we know that sex appeal is everything in life. But people aren't really good at evaluating the attractiveness of their own sex so it's necessary for a man to brag to other men in order to have them know his SMV.

They feel proud that they had meaningless sex

For normies, everything is about perception. Why do they drive cars they can't afford and pay interest on them while their value is depreciating?

Why do they buy expensive clothes when no one gives a fuck?

Some of us took the blackpill and checked out of soyciety, but the bluepilled normies exist mostly to get validation from others. That's their fuel. They get off on having "experiences", and sharing them with other normies who they don't give a fuck about, who they know don't give a fuck about their "story", but it's how they're conditioned.

For normies, everything is about perception. Why do they drive cars they can't afford and pay interest on them while their value is depreciating?

Some of us took the blackpill and checked out of soyciety, but the bluepilled normies exist mostly to get validation from others. That's their fuel. They get off on having "experiences", and sharing them with other normies who they don't give a fuck about, who they know don't give a fuck about their "story", but it's how they're conditioned.
Its very sad. Everyone deep down needs love and validation. Heard of Abraham Maslow Hiearchy of needs. They will do anything to fulfill those needs. Soyciety sucks.

cause they are cancer and think they achieved chad status despite failing to have sex on a sub-weekly basis

I know their trying to seek validation and be envied among they're male peers. But why is the hyper exaggeration necessary? They could say "oh yesterday,I fucked this hot girl" and That's it! They could just leave it at that