Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies force their girlfriends to play video games?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I was talking to some foids via my fake facebook account and asked them what video games they like because they had posted gaming activity as status on their wall. Many of them told me they don't like playing video games and it is their boyfriends who insist them to play video games. One foid said she hates how her boyfriend ruin her sunday with just playing video games and he wants her to be gaming geek.

Playing video game is fine but why do they play this much and force their holes to play who have no interest in playing?

Last edited:
God I hate gamer whores

I don't understand either. The last thing I would want is my foid playing vidya. I actually wouldnt even allow her to play

going to the gym
I won't let her go gym which is usually full of chads. Gym is one of the dangerous places where you can lose your foid.

True, she should exercise at home
We should install an app in her phomme which would not allow her to browse social media websites/apps and other chatting websites.

Poor normies trying to teach femoid animals to do cultured activities

Females should not be allowed to play any games.

They want to convince others and themselves that their girlfriends are different than other foids, which is untrue. It is another delusion from these dumb soyboys. The foids believe it too. " I'm not like the other girls."

My only "video game" as of late is poker ngl

My only "video game" as of late is poker ngl
Texas holdem?
They want to convince others and themselves that their girlfriends are different than other foids, which is untrue. It is another delusion from these dumb soyboys. The foids believe it too. " I'm not like the other girls."
Very true.

I would let them only play tetris

I did not know that was a thing. It's so incredibly retarded beyond words I have to assume only soyshits do that.

I hate women on online games. They're always EXTREME attention whores and will always without fail let everyone know they're a girl. They don't add anyone but get 1000+ friends anyway

I did not know that was a thing. It's so incredibly retarded beyond words I have to assume only soyshits do that.

I hate women on online games. They're always EXTREME attention whores and will always without fail let everyone know they're a girl. They don't add anyone but get 1000+ friends anyway
Many complain what holes have done in Twitch.

Many complain what holes have done in Twitch.
Twitch :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: as if streaming isn't shit already twitch has gone even more downhill in the past few years, it's a chaturbate ordeal now.

I don't have any shit to give for either side, but Microsoft make twitch rage by buying out all their biggest guys is life fuel.

tfw no girl will do stuff she doesn't even enjoy that much just to make you happy and hopefully like her more

Why would they post gaming activity on their status if they dont like it? Obviously beta bait

I was talking to some foids via my fake facebook account and asked them what video games they like because they had posted gaming activity as status on their wall. Many of them told me they don't like playing video games and it is their boyfriends who insist them to play video games. One foid said she hates how her boyfriend ruin her sunday with just playing video games and he wants her to be gaming geek.

Playing video game is fine but why do they play this much and force their holes to play who have no interest in playing?
gf-having guys didn't spend enough time playing games because they were being active I guess

whether they were having sex or just being orbiter cucks, they never got gaming out of their system, games are still fresh and awesome to them

Most normies aren't even actual gamers.

Idk. If I had a gf I would force her to suck my dick not play video games

Because women are actually boring as fuck and there are lots of delusional guys looking for a "bro" with a pussy so they try to forcibly fashion their girlfriend into such a fuckable bro. While I think in a long term relationship such as marriage it is important to get along with the person you're with, you shouldn't expect your girlfriend to eat pizza and beer and play nintendo with you.

Edit: I think that the reason this happens is because men today are raised believing that there are literally no differences between men and women barring genitals, so many believe that there's no reason their GF shouldn't want to play :soy: nintendo :soy:

Last edited:
i want some whore to suck my dick while i play angri burrd

Chad has women watching him scoring touchdowns getting rich and defeating other apex predators, normie thinks winning a ps game in front of his gf is the same

Chad has women watching him scoring touchdowns getting rich and defeating other apex predators, normie thinks winning a ps game in front of his gf is the same
Spot-on. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Cause they share little to no common grounds with their gfs so they need to have something that let them have fun and spend time together with their gfs.

The key word is "normies". They're not chads who can have the girl of their dreams. As applied they can't just simply date the girl who are actually compatible to them personality wise, or have things in common. Anything with a hole and will tolerate their looks for sexual intercourse are girlfriend materials to them. And they will take any girl cause they have less choice. Just like us who are told to approach numbers of women without even once telling us to figure out who's the most compatible with us. They can only choose girls who are ok to date them

Cause they share little to no common grounds with their gfs so they need to have something that let them have fun and spend time together with their gfs.

The key word is "normies". They're not chads who can have the girl of their dreams. As applied they can't just simply date the girl who are actually compatible to them personality wise, or have things in common. Anything with a hole and will tolerate their looks for sexual intercourse are girlfriend materials to them. And they will take any girl cause they have less choice. Just like us who are told to approach numbers of women without even once telling us to figure out who's the most compatible with us. They can only choose girls who are ok to date them
Exactly. But if I had GF, I'd definitely never do that gaming shit.