Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies have to be so cruel?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Why can't normies be benevolent? Why did they never pat me on the back when I was feeling down? Why did they never talk to me when I was obviously friendless and alone in highschool? Why can't they think past their own self-interest? I always wanted to help people until I realised how cruel people are.

They really have 0 empathy so why should I have empathy for them? It's like letting a lion maul you, of course I am going to be angry.

If the world were to be just as just as IT people say it is then I would never be as punished as I am now.

Why can't normies be benevolent? Why did they never pat me on the back when I was feeling down? Why did they never talk to me when I was obviously friendless and alone in highschool? Why can't they think past their own self-interest? I always wanted to help people until I realised how cruel people are.

They really have 0 empathy so why should I have empathy for them? It's like letting a lion maul you, of course I am going to be angry.

If the world were to be just as just as IT people say it is then I would never be as punished as I am now.
they have 0 empathy for you because you have shitty genes. why empathy for someone that shouldnt exist in nature

This is why killing & shooting them up is a good thing.

cuz they’re too arrogant and delusional. They think they get foids when these foids don’t give 2 flying fucks about them other then being a stupid friend and when they don’t get wjat they want they take it out on us uglies

Most human beings are evil as fuck. I hate to sound like an edgy faggot but to quote Heath Ledger's Joker; "they're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see, when the chips are down, these uh, civilized people, they'll eat each other".

Normies deserve to be targeted same as Chads and Foids in MS

They behave in packs like tribalistic monkeys. Empathy is a myth for normies, they only care about their group's interests

But I genuinely feel bad when I wish ill on normies I know.
Don't grow attached to your wishes.

Wished well? Let it pass.
Wished ill? Let it pass also.

And so on.

Normies created their problems, it's not our war.

Our war is the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution. Everything else is a distraction.

Normtards give advice to make themselves feel better. It's so they can feel superior to you. Feeling depressed? They'll say, "Go to the gym bro, it works for me!" It's a way for them to humble brag. They really don't want to help you, they just want to talk about how much better they're doing than you.

Everyone talks to me like I am a leperous dog but they respect everybody else. when a woman is present around the workplace, it gets 100x worse. They call me the girl version of my name, try to touch my face, constant name calling ranging from dickhead to retard, I honestly hate this world and how it works

Because they are soulless beings with nothing behind the eyes, primates basically. Who only protect their in-group at the expense of others.

We are just overgrown primates.

The difference is, we have better faculties than normies.

Dude some people are jealous of us because we often don't werk and have lots of time to ourselves. heck, cruelty gives people a sense of superiority.

Everyone talks to me like I am a leperous dog but they respect everybody else. when a woman is present around the workplace, it gets 100x worse. They call me the girl version of my name, try to touch my face, constant name calling ranging from dickhead to retard, I honestly hate this world and how it works
Man give Woman Just to much Credit and Priority " Well , who would have guessed that . :feelskek: :clown