Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies like the milf fetish so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36333
  • Start date
It probably appeals to me because I am neotenous youngcel tbh
younger male older female >>> older male younger female
i don't really have neotenous looks outside of short height, small underdeveloped penis and balls, and my young sounding voice

i dont understand whats attractive about it, im 24 and foids my age are gross as they are roasties, let alone foids in their 30s or 40s. i cant think of one good thing about a disgusting old hag with tons of ex partners.

why would anyone prefer a used up rotten loose cunt over a young fresh tight one? i hate this retarded fetish and the fact that so many guys are into it. it is super common and i see lots of younger dudes chasing these creatures.
Because mainstream media fool's them into thinking they're all 8/10 stacys :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Since most desperate guys are sex deprived these days, they'll treat a slim low tier single mom becky like she's an 8/10 :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i don't really have neotenous looks outside of short height, small underdeveloped penis and balls, and my young sounding voice
My height frame and voice are fine, it’s just my face that looks more like a child’s. still a youngcel though so I’ll see how it develops

I had this fetish when I was younger purely because my friends mom was hot lol