Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies pretend to be happy?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Go outside and look at normies. They aren't shit. They aren't getting shit. They have no money, nobody who loves them, nobody who actually gives a shit about them. If they were on the streets nobody would help them. So why on Earth do they put up this appearance about how happy and totally cool they are? What is the point of all these faggots being tryhards getting fades every two weeks and trying super hard to put on a nonchalant appearance? Posting on Instagram about stages fake sausagefests parties to LARP aa If they're high status, then go home and jerk off alone? Who the fuck actually buys into this?

I assume it's because of their social status. As pathetic as it is, they have to keep dancing like jesters in order to appear as if they're great and their life isn't trash in the hopes that they'll get a girl as a result. In reality, women are subconsciously blackpilled and know they aren't shit either way so it doesn't matter. It's just a a sad pathetic front.

I hate most normshits. I just cannot understand this jestering and delusion. I don't understand how you could do this.

Normies are NPCs, they feel they're hot shit bcuz they at least aren't misogynistic inkwells:soy::soy:
That's why normans shit on us just to feel better and boost their low af ego.

normie life is not a dream but surely better than our LDARing

It's not that they pretend to be happy
they are just happier than you, and you are projecting.

They're bluepilled NPC cucks

You've read that humans have evolved NOT to smell our own body odor, right? Imagine how intolerable it would be if we were acutely aware of our own stink or the horror life is. Either might be enough of an existential threat to the species' survival that we just wouldn't be here anymore. (Wishful thinking...)

This is a mylifeistrash type post, high IQ

Normies are NPCs, they feel they're hot shit bcuz they at least aren't misogynistic inkwells:soy::soy:

They are the ones with the "toxic" masculinity because they are hypocrites who act like they are better than incels. At least we don't larp by pretending to enjoy our miserable lives, at least we don't lie about the futility of our existence.

LMAO THAT COPE.

Normies don't pretend to be happy. They DO have their moments of happiness, unlike us! Yeah they may be 'depressed' and shit but they will have their happy moment to show for it, unlike us who are 100% flat in terms of emotion JFL

Maybe they are happy. Some people need less than others.

I assume it's because of their social status. As pathetic as it is, they have to keep dancing like jesters in order to appear as if they're great and their life isn't trash in the hopes that they'll get a girl as a result. In reality, women are subconsciously blackpilled and know they aren't shit either way so it doesn't matter. It's just a a sad pathetic front.

If only normies knew how women played dumb, that is women's strongest card. (besides sex)

They do it to not disrupt the flow of life. If you ask someone how are you? You expect them to say good even if they want to kill themselves. They do this as saying otherwise will be facing reality and the problem at hand which is too hard for most so they pretend to be happy.
Also, it is to seem that life is going well which means you are doing something with your life and not LDAR. There's more but dont feel like typing it all out.

It's easier than accepting that ur life is miserable

If only normies knew how women played dumb, that is women's strongest card. (besides sex)
At this point, if a woman appears retarded I can't tell if she's just faking it to fool simps or just is genuinely that fucking dumb.

At this point, if a woman appears retarded I can't tell if she's just faking it to fool simps or just is genuinely that fucking dumb.

Yeah it really makes you wonder

Go outside and look at normies. They aren't shit. They aren't getting shit. They have no money, nobody who loves them, nobody who actually gives a shit about them. If they were on the streets nobody would help them. So why on Earth do they put up this appearance about how happy and totally cool they are? What is the point of all these faggots being tryhards getting fades every two weeks and trying super hard to put on a nonchalant appearance? Posting on Instagram about stages fake sausagefests parties to LARP aa If they're high status, then go home and jerk off alone? Who the fuck actually buys into this?

I hate most normshits. I just cannot understand this jestering and delusion. I don't understand how you could do this.
They’re coping

i used to pretend that i'm happy but i was horrible at it

maybe because i was too blackpilled and knew its over

NPC = Non-Playable Cuck

:feelshaha: Something I can't stand about normshits is how they just will never admit their plan isn't working. Like their plan of being a pathetic try-hard, while pretending to be non-chalant and happy.. and being too cool to have like a conversation as they are too busy with parties and living this high status life.

Ok they tried out this strategy, and it didn't work, women just insta-turn off at seeing a try-hard normie. But I don't even mind the attempt to try something, its that the normie won't give up on the failed plan.

LMAO THAT COPE.

Normies don't pretend to be happy. They DO have their moments of happiness, unlike us! Yeah they may be 'depressed' and shit but they will have their happy moment to show for it, unlike us who are 100% flat in terms of emotion JFL
They are happy because they had some kind of female intimacy. If they were totally out of the game they will be here.

The same reason dogs are happy. They have no intellect to consider anything deeply.

My happiness would probably increase if I got laid a few times here and there like many normies do.

It's not that they pretend to be happy
they are just happier than you, and you are projecting.
Lol this.

JFL at some of you thinking normtards should be as miserable as us.
Massive Cope

Only IT scum worry about us.

Regular normies dont even know we exist.