Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normies think incels are closeted when were clearly straight?

hamzafollowER

hamzafollowER

Greycel
i cant tell you how many times ive seen normies and redpillers say something like " you seem to care about chad more than women do" or " incels are closeted bc of how much they talk about chad they must be gay"
but from a person whos brain isnt mostly comprised of soy and bluepilled cope
and with just having common sense
its obvious what kind of guys are pulling the most women and the hottest women

anyways what all of this has taught me is that redpill bluepill normies have a cope response ready at all times and you cant get through to them
at best theyll stfu and not respond or at worst theyll insult you and tell you to just be gay bro
so that is why i made an account on here
after realizing the futility of talking to those faggots and realizing that its only gonna get worse for men in the future because of them:feelsree:

- chad worship
- users here claiming that they find vaginas repulsive

It’s easier than accepting blackpill

- chad worship
- users here claiming that they find vaginas repulsive
women treat chad like god
and yes roast beef pussies are disgusting
i prefer ones that arent BTFO i think most would agree

Are you the real Saint Asymmetrical Nipplecel?

nah and i feel like you would never blackpill that kid
he looks like the type to remain bluepilled despite his predicament
and for some reason subhumans who have it the worst are usually the most bluepilled and are the type to think youre"weird" for even saying anything to them :feelsugh: even if youre trying to be friendly
like just imagine seeing this dude in person telling him its over
from one subhuman to another
but since hes a youngcel hell just be like "huh"?:dafuckfeels:
over

Truth becomes obvious and we wonder why we couldn't notice such a simple thing earlier. It's so simple and I still get lost sometimes

Normies are homophobic themselves but project their homophobia upon us since they donot want to be labelled as bad people in their respective social groups

Its the liberal version of calling you a faggot.

Its the liberal version of calling you a faggot.
It's also their inability to grasp the fact that we happen to be endowed with the knowledge that it is absolutely at a biological level PERFECTLY NORMAL for a straight male to find faggotry in all forms completely disgusting abhorrent, and that we're somehow either bigots or closet fags for being based in our stance on said faggotry.

i cant tell you how many times ive seen normies and redpillers say something like " you seem to care about chad more than women do" or " incels are closeted bc of how much they talk about chad they must be gay"
but from a person whos brain isnt mostly comprised of soy and bluepilled cope
and with just having common sense

anyways what all of this has taught me is that redpill bluepill normies have a cope response ready at all times and you cant get through to them
at best theyll stfu and not respond or at worst theyll insult you and tell you to just be gay bro
so that is why i made an account on here
after realizing the futility of talking to those faggots and realizing that its only gonna get worse for men in the future because of them:feelsree:
they intuit that it hurts because it's both unfair, unreasonable and doesn't engage with anything you said in any way. you invest real effort into trying to improve your looks or finding studies to prove the importance of looks to others and all you get in response is "haha, what a fag" in progressive speak.

they know this topic is important to you but not to them, they can affort treating it with indifference and dragging the whole argument to the lowest level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back