Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies think single as a man is the same as single as a foid

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Single as a male, unless chad, means being completely alone, likely just either a compete neet or wage slave, going day by day with nobody caring about you or anybody even acknowledging your existence, day in day out.

Single as a foid means riding a new chad at least once a week.

How do normies still not know this?

foids are never single. even if they say they are single, they do one night stands :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: stupid whores can't even be alone for more than a week or two

foids are never single. even if they say they are single, they do one night stands :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: stupid whores can't even be alone for more than a week or two

a week or two? Takes a strong foid to go THAT long with no intimacy.

Even if they really do not have sex (i.e. they're chadsexuals not able to get LTR with them), they have a lot of simps on the internet and never feel lonely.

Even if they really do not have sex (i.e. they're chadsexuals not able to get LTR with them), they have a lot of simps on the internet and never feel lonely.
Meanwhile a non chads life is just loneliness

Don't worry, the one upshot of the likes of ShitTok is that these whores are telling on themselves more and more.

Single as a male, unless chad, means being completely alone, likely just either a compete neet or wage slave, going day by day with nobody caring about you or anybody even acknowledging your existence, day in day out.

Because they are bluepilled. First, they think women are angels who stay home watching netflix all day and not going out to fuck chad, second, they think they have the same opportunities as women if the simp hard enough or put themselves out there.

I’m yet to understand as well