Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do pakistanis and bangladeshi people pretend to be Indian

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★

Pakistanis and bangladeshi people should stop pretending to be Indian. You got no right to attack Indians and then pretend to be Indians.

Stop opening restaurants in the name of India when you're not Indian.

Even a streamer called n3on is a full pakistani but pretends to be Indian.

Stop pretending to be Indian and try to get Indian girls.

Yea, they feel superior towards us Indians but they will larp as Indians with gist of effort and leech benefit from it. They also bring down our Smv by A lot because of that. I hate them with passion even though iam a Muslim myself.

Yea, they feel superior towards us Indians but they will larp as Indians with gist of effort and leech benefit from it. They also bring down our Smv by A lot because of that. I hate them with passion even though iam a Muslim myself.

They also spread fake news for example there was a bangladeshi who was sexually harassing a fights attendant and they spread fake news on social media that he was Indian.

bro you trolling ? paki foids mog indians foids anyday
They are both the same, only a bit lighter. I un ironically prefer darker skinned foids like Dravidian girls.

Claim to be ndian = ways to make more rupees

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back