Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people assume that eugenics and genetic engineering will eradicate inceldom?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
If those things are ever implemented, humans will simply move the goalpost of what they consider attractive. What amounts to a 10/10 in our present world will become an incel in this new, genetically modified world. Thereby changing nothing at all.

True. But it would fix things in the short term for a lot of people.

Intriguing but at least I wouldn't have bug eyes

There needs to be eugenics for hypergamy more than anything.

If those things are ever implemented, humans will simply move the goalpost of what they consider attractive.
yes, someone who is today 6/10 would be considered 2/10 in the future

True. But it would fix things in the short term for a lot of people.
women will always go for the best looking ones, tallest ones, guys who fucks well etc, women only wants the best one, they don't care about guys who is "good enough"

Humans already mog apes. You’re right, goal posts would just get moved

It would at least allow for us to remove traits that are harmful mentally: Autism, Aspergers, and any other disabilities.

It would also allow for us to at least remove other undesirable traits that are inherent, so the average life would increase overall.

Perhaps not the solution, but a massive leap forward.

Yeah. Not to mention it would be hella expensive. It's a cope