Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people beleive femcels are a thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
It kinda weirds me out how people genuinely believe that being a femcel is a thing. Even as a young child, I knew that girls could be with any boys they want to be with as long as they gave them even the slightest bit of attention. A lot of these so-called femcels are usually just cunts who want attention, they will say they can't find boyfriends or a person to be a relationship with, get flooded with guys who are willing to be with them, then shut those guys out because it's "not what they want". I honestly have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people would actually take a women calling herself a femcel seriously.

Last edited:
It kinda weirds me out how people genuinely believe that being a femcel is a thing. Even as a young child, I knew that girls could be with any boys they want to be with as long as they gave them even the slightest bit of attention. A lot of these so-called femcels are usually just cunts who want attention, they will say they can't find boyfriends or a person to be a relationship with, get flooded with guys who are willing to be with them, then shut those guys out because it's "not what they want". I honestly have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people would actually take a women calling herself a femcel seriously.
tell me im wrong , sub7 foids are invisible to incels

even the ugliest woman i know is dating a guy better looking than me.

Because in today's society, people are automatically biased toward woman and approve anything this creature can spread.

those guys out because it's "not what they want". I honestly have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people would actually take a women saying anything seriously.
Corrected

People think femcels exist because they believe that foids not being able to ride chad's dick is the same as us not being able to stick it in literally any hole. There's a presumption that foids "don't care about looks" while ignoring the fact that ugly foids get porked on a dime while ugly men face vast, cavernous voids of interest when it comes to our sexuality. Of course any proper bluepiller has no experience with this, so they just have to project their own feelings of entitlement onto us, and there ya go case closed another one for the can eh chief.

Because they're dumb...?

It kinda weirds me out how people genuinely believe that being a femcel is a thing. Even as a young child, I knew that girls could be with any boys they want to be with as long as they gave them even the slightest bit of attention.

It's legit in many childhood cartoons. Normies are literally sub-Kindergarten level.

Plus the reality today is worse than its ever been in the modern Western world... meaning it should be even more obvious... meaning the normies are even dumber than that.

only the biggest cucks and simps, and women acknowledge their existence.

Even Dr K discredits their validity