Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do people shit on SAO?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Such a comfy anime, its an insanely good cope, I would love to be trapped in a video game like that, I wouldnt even bother trying to escape, if my parents ever got sick of me they could just go ahead and unplug and kill me, I couldnt care less

People have found a lot of things within it to critique I suppose. Personally I've only ever seen the first two episodes.

the setting is nice but the characters are awful tbh.

Precisely because it's an escapist fantasy where the main character is made for edgy 14 year olds to insert themselves into.

mirai nikki is better imo, its basically a dream of every incel

The Aincrad arc was ok but I dropped it 2 episodes into the second arc. They could have done a lot more with the setting and the themes. I just wanted a brainless MMO anime, but I can't take Kirito seriously as a protagonist.

I just remember it being associated with those 'crawling' memes

mirai nikki is better imo, its basically a dream of every incel

Holy fuck yes, they even make it explicit that they fuck in the end, that anime is basically how real love is, if your gf isnt like yuno she doesnt love you

I dont like it bec. asuna is a bitch.
5/10 hardly.

Such a comfy anime, its an insanely good cope, I would love to be trapped in a video game like that, I wouldnt even bother trying to escape, if my parents ever got sick of me they could just go ahead and unplug and kill me, I couldnt care less
harem, cucks, oneitis, etcetcetc bad animo

I watched it but I was just getting it done with after the first or second arc. It got boring after a while I guess but overall ok for escapism. Wouldn't buy into all the media convergent shit tho.

Holy fuck yes, they even make it explicit that they fuck in the end, that anime is basically how real love is, if your gf isnt like yuno she doesnt love you
That scene made me want to rope. The MC lost his virginity at 14.

coz it's rartedd

One of the many, many animes I dropped.

Dude that show is trash. So many plotholes and just bad writing

At least you found a cope you like

Its popular so everyone shits on it to look cool

It's mostly because of the bad writing from what I can gather.

The new season is boring tbh.

Literally more entry level than shonen garbage. That only the lowest of the low consume, the guy who stole your phone in hs watched sao. It also started the downfall of modern anime known as the isekai genre

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back